› Cuddle Class ‹

"Nyeh... Kichi!! This is Sooo boringgggg!!" Himiko groaned. She placed her work on a coffee table and then laid down to have her head down her boyfriends lap. "Can't we just, cuddle? Pleaseee?"

Her boyfriend sighed and bent down to kiss her forehead."Nope, you and me both know we have a test tomorrow worth half of our grade. We need to pass."

"But.. can't we take a break?" Himiko frowned as Kokichi shook his head.

"Fine ... I didn't want to use this but.."

Himiko lifted her head up, and gave the puppy dog eyes. She knew it was Kokichi's weakness, and she used it all the times for cuddles and love.

Kokichi flushed and turned to his side. "H-Himiko! Come on, we need to study! We can cuddle later, I promise..!"

"But I want cuddles now..!" Himiko turned his head towards her, so her eyes was staring straight into his.

"You're a witch, I swear.." he mumbled.

"Mage!" Himiko corrected.

"Mage, witch, their all the same." Kokichi sighed as he pushed his school work aside and made room for Himiko to cuddle with him. Himiko grinned and pulled a blanket nearby over them.

"Nyeh, thank you" Himiko smiled as Kokichi wrapped his arms over her fragile body.

"The things I do for you," Kokichi sighed. He started to play with her hair, feeling his beloveds breath on his collarbone.

He soon heard soft snores, and he knew then she'd fallen asleep. Was studying that boring for her?

"Well, cuddle class is better I suppose.." Kokichi smiled, embracing his girlfriend harder.