› WE'RE NOT DATING!!! ‹

"Hey! No Fair!" The teen girl whined, reaching up high as the boy next to her chuckled.

"You have to reach up and get it out of my hand if you want it back, Miko!" The boy devilishly grinned as the magician struggled to reach for her hat, where the boy held it out of the tinier girls reach.

It was surprising how fit the two were for eachother. Funny part, is that everyone but them knew it. It was remarkable, how they didn't notice the crimson blush on their faces , or the way their personlaities did a 180° flip when they were near eachother.

How they were two oblivious teens? No one really knew. All people knew, was that they wanted to see the two together. The constant flirting, teasing, people around the school started getting tired.

So..

They took it upon themselves to help make the move for them.

"Hey, Ouma, Why don't ya stop flirting with your girlfriend for once?" Shuichi hollered to the two, who shot double glares at him. People around the class giggled, finding it amusing whenever the two got teased for their actions.

"Oh, shut up, Saihara!" The purple head scowled. "We're not dating!"

"Yeah! We're just friends! Nyeh.. your constant teasing is such a pain.." the magician sighed, yawning.

""Just friends?" Dude, friends don't cuddle up all the time, and kiss each others cheeks!" Kaito motioned towards Yumeno, who was laying her head down Ouma's shoulder. The two lit up like Christmas lights, immediately jumping away from eachother, earning more and more laughter from their peers.

"W-We don't do that... At Least, not all the time.." Himiko mumbled the last part quietly, tipping her hat over the beaming red face.

"Hmm, what was that Yumeno-san?" Kaede smirked as the tiny girl flushed harder.

"Sorry, didn't hear you, did you say, "not all the time?"" Maki teased, sending Yumeno into over drive, her face overheating and Ouma groaning, as he put his head down his desk.

"Can you guys just shut up?" He groaned.

"Yeah, when you guys finally confess to eachother." Rantaro smiled, turning in his seat to smirk at the two "friends."

"WE DONT LIKE EACHOTHER!!!" The two screamed.

"You guys totally do-!" Ryoma gave a slight chuckle himelf.

"I wouldn't be surprised if their already dating-"

"WE'RE NOT DATING!!!!!"

Thr two stood up, slamming their tiny fists on their desks. The whole class laughed as the two embarrassed teens sat back down.

Oh yeah. They totally like eachother.