› Kokichi's B-Day! ‹

Yay! It's Kokichi's birthday 🎉🎂!! Happy birthday to our favorite purple haired gremlin!

Short, fluffy oumeno story for you for his birthday c:

Kokichi sighed. It was his birthday, and yet nobody really seemed to care all that much.

I mean, he got birthday wishes and such, but those big parties your classmate throw you? Pfft, don't even bother.

Not a single gift or cake or food or nothing. Just happy birthday. Then the day went on as usual.

Kokichi didn't really care, either. It was better then nothing, after all. But it still would been nice to have at least a single gift.. even if it was just a rock.

"Birthdays.. they aren't even that special." Kokichi's huffed. He saw his friends getting gifts on their birthdays. How come he didn't get any either?

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

"Hmm? Coming." Kokichi Shouted, finding it irritating to get off the bed he was (very comfortably,) laying in.

Giving a quick stretch, Kokichi hurried stop the door and opened it. Perhaps his classmates came for a surprise party? That would be cool, Kokichi thought.

But that wasn't what he got..... Exactly.

One of his classmates was there. Himiko Yumeno. She looked anxious, twiddling her fingers. She flinched when she saw the door open.

"Hmmm? Himi-Himi-Himiko~? What ha doin here?" I put my finger to my lip, as she sweat a little.

"Nyeh.. I came to ask if I could show you some magic tricks. I uh.. need to practice for a show."

"Umm..." It didn't look like she need to practice. Not with how anxious and nervous she looked. And besides, Himiko shouldn't have any shows coming up, anyways. What "show" does she need stop practice for?

"Please?" I heard her rumble under her breath.

"Eh, I gusse. It would be cool to have someone to hang out with." I shrugged and step over to invite her inside.

She gave a soft smile and bowed she head in gratitude. She entered and went to sit on the bed.

"So what magic did you want to preform?" I ask. This would be the only entertaining thing I'd have today, so I'd like to know what will be entertaining me.

"Nyehh... It's a surprise."

"Surprise?" Now that intrigued me. I loved surprises. "Nehehe~ well then what're you waiting for! Come on!"

Himiko giggled anxiously again, before taking out a bag that was a bold purple, lined with dice at the bottom.

"Now, I want you to take a look inside the bag." Himiko instructed, and I followed. There was nothing in the bag. Himiko shook the bag, and no sound came. "Nothing, right?"

I nodded. She smirked and pulled a wand out from... Air? That was so fast.
"Now, with a tap of my wand," Himiko tapped the bag and then shook it again. "A present will be waiting for you."

My eyes widened a little.
A present? She... Got me a present?

I took the back and opened it. Inside, a little necklace with a amethyst crystal bead was neatly placed in a necklace box.

"A necklace?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at her.

"N-Nyeh.. it fits under your scarf, and I thought.. it would be cute for you to wear it."

That word, "cute", stuck him with a bit of an odd feeling. He almost, almost blushed.

"Thank you.." I mumbled, and she grinned as I put it on. Her grin grew wider as I kept it over my scarf.

"For my next trick, I need you to pick a card!" Himiko flicked out three cards. Kokichi carefully examined each, before deciding on the middle one. Himiko flipped it to reveal a cake drawing on the card.

"Eh? What's this mean- WHOA-" Kokichi barely had time to react before a cake was before him. It was 3 layers high, purple with dice at the top. It was like all this was completely made for him! It had black icing on the edges. And little white sprinkles on the icing.

"How did you-"

"Ah, Ah, Ah~" Himiko put her finger to my lips. "Mages never tell their secrets~!" She giggled.

She picked it up, and carefully set it on a table on the other side of the room after that, she came back and sat relatively close to me. She took a deep breath in and then spoke again.

"And for my last trick, I will preform a sp-special kind of ma-gic for you today.." Himiko stuttered and was bright redder. Honestly, she looked like she had become the same color her hair was. "Because I heard that.. you were a little bummed about your birthday today.."

She moved closer to me, until she was on top of me. "Himiko, what're you-"

She cut me off, pulling me into a deep kiss. It was short, lasted a few second, bust it didn't make the high feel any less fun.

"A-And that's it.. for the Amazing Himiko's M-Magic show!" She covered her face with her hat, whilst I chuckled. I tipped her hat away from her face, and stroked my hand on her chin.

"Thank you very much for your performance today, Himiko." I smiled. "It was... Very entertaining." I brought her closer, in for another kiss. This time, the high lasted longer. When we finally broke apart, we both giggled.

"Happy Birthday, Kokichi. " Himiko smiled and hugged me.