My hand held back, I tried to get my hand loose but it was stuck there. "Tell me, the truth won't hurt." Harry said sincerely. 

"I can't, it wouldn't make thing better if I did."

"Well here's something more intense. Tomorrow I'm leaving for somewhere and if you don't tell me, it'll be too late. So spill." Harry ordered, he's leaving? To where?

"Its that...I really really and sincerely love you. And I am not joking about it. I would've told you but you were really concerned about Dani and I didn't want to distract you from her. To be honest, I was sort of jealous but I didn't hate on her. She was perfect and you were happy. I wanted you to be happy but now...its just hard for me to see this. I'm really sorry if I just messed up everything." I said and his grip on my hand was loosened. 

I was free to leave, but I couldn't.

After that, my dignity was just stripped away from me.

I walked slowly away, like I was torn and broken. Well I am. 

I didn't dare to look back, instead I went back to the garden to finish my duties for today. I already soiled my day, I might as well finish what I started.

Harry's P.O.V.

Kasie...

She just said that...wow.

I didn't expect that from anyone since people call me a womanizer. But she just said that...oh help me because I am so messed up at the moment.

She told me she loved me, and she just walked away. I am, at the moment, confused, meassed up and just surprised.

"I...I...can't understand anymore..."

Niall slowly came by my side and ceased the tears and left him with red eyes. "Harry, to be honest with everyone. Well you and Louis because Liam and Zayn know or they forgot. But back to the point to tell you all the truth, Kasie really likes you Harry. She told me earlier when we met her. She really likes you and she isn't a hater either. It really seems like she's innocent yet its different." Niall explained, is it true? 

Let me define Kasie, in my eyes.

She's pretty and nice. I will say this, she's different, just like Dani. Her hair, reminds me of Dani. And she looks close to Dani but.... Ugh...its hard. She reminds me so much of Dani because she's nice and cheerful. And she has potential and she doesn't flirt like some girls I've met. What have I done... its a messed up world.

"Well...its just messed up now." I confess honestly.

''Do you like her?" Liam asked as he snuck up behind me.

"I sincerely do not know."

"Hey guys, we got this letter from the hospital." Eleanor came to us, didn't notice they were here...

"What's inside?" Louis asked, reaching for the letter and handed to him.

"We haven't checked yet." Danielle answered.

"Can we open it?" Liam asked, he wants to open it really badly. He's curious and responsible.

"Sure sure." Perrie answered.

"Thanks." Niall got the letter from Louis and liffted the flap open.

"HEY!" Louis complained like a kid from kindergarten.

"Well I opened it so boo you." Niall smiled and got the letter.

We gathered around Niall and looked at the letter. He was very awkward at the moment but he didn't care. So we read the letter.