MIYUKI ANGER!SHE WON'T TEACH DANCING ANYMORE!OKAY!CAN'T HEAR YOU

Почніть із самого початку

At the yostuba park, miyuki was pick up her stuff as she cannot wait for long to love and others when they reach the amphitheater as hiroto was behind on the tree.

Love and others:miyuki-san.

Miki:I'm sorry we're so late!

Inori:we get ready as quickly as we can.

Miyuki(angry):don't bother. If you can't be bothered to arrive on time, then we don't need to bother having the lessons.

Miki:umm... I'm sorry. We had a bit of a crisis, and that's why we're so late...

Miyuki:i don't care about your excuses. I need to get going.I'm afraid you won't be having your next lesson.

Miyuki tells them that she won't be teaching them anymore, despite their desperate apologized. Miyuki walk off and the three girls feel bad.

Love:ah, miyuki-san!what should i do...? What should i do...? I made miyuki angry.

Miki:I've never seen miyuki get angry like that before...

Inori:it's our fault she's mad, isn't it... But we can't just tell her why we were so late...

Love:what should i do? I didn't think she'd be so mad about it...

Hiroto was worried about them as he go front of them to tell them about own problem. Suddenly watch them it was setsuna as she spying on them.

Setsuna:what a idot, i show her how fragile the happiness she holds so dear really is.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, love was walking on to the her house as rest of her team, hiroto was driving the motorcycle with miki to her house, love was guilty about herself before setsuna was arrived and ask love.

Setsuna:did something happen to you? Love!

Love was notice that she was on the upstair.

Love:setsuna!

And then, they sitting down on the bench as love tell setsuna about miyuki.

Setsuna:i see. So that's what happened.

Love:miyuki-san seemed really angry with us...

Setsuna:i tell your fortune...

Setsuna tells love fortune with a deck of cards,

Setsuna:about the relationship between you two. Then you know what you should do next. After all, we're good friends, aren't we?

Setsuna was remembered about that love was give to her with charm.

Love:thank you.

Setsuna was thought herself that she's really far too easy to deceive what's a simpleton.before setsuna tells love fortune

Setsuna:you two won't be able to reconcile

Love:why not?

Setsuna:the card tell all

She draws a joker for the first card, which means love and miyuki can never reconcile.as miyuki will never be able to find happiness while she's with love.

Love:the joker?

Setsuna:as long as she's with you, miyuki-san won't be able to find happiness.and you will surely be burdened by misfortune. I'm Sorry. It's not easy for me to say it, either... But this is for your own good, love!

Love:i can't believe it...

Setsuna:you should just give up on miyuki-san already.

Love was cried on herself what she done to her.