Chapter 2: Big brother don't hit your face

Start from the beginning

He has not yet had the opportunity to debut, but he is not completely famous, otherwise the accompanying dance of the Heavenly King concert would not be his turn. It's one thing for the program team to invite him, it's another thing for him to take the initiative to contact the director and say that he wants to participate in the draft, and he doesn't want to do something too cheap.

On Monday, when the salary for the weekend show was settled, Xie Zhuxing sent a text message to Yan Jiajia, asking when she would return.

As soon as the text message was sent, Director Yang called him up again, and as soon as he entered the door, the director happily patted him on the shoulder and said: "Xiao Xie, the future is bright, but don't forget me as Bole."

Xie Zhuxing didn't know what he wanted to say, and said, "Brother Yang, don't make fun of me." 

The director said, "What's the joke?" Remember those two people I saw in my office last week? "

Xie Zhuxing's heart moved, and he said, "There is an impression." Who are those two? "

The director said: "I don't know about the young man, the one wearing glasses is D.K., the agent of NEX." "

Xie Zhuxing's surprise this time was not feigned.

Dance studio is named in Huixing Entertainment Company, NEX is an idol group under Huixing, debuted for five or six years, and is currently going downhill, when it was just at the peak of its popularity, it was on the Spring Festival Gala for two consecutive years, and several classic dance songs in the album have not been eliminated by the market. Dancers like Xie Zhuxing who go out to perform in caves often dance through this group.

"NEX will announce its dissolution until next year at the latest, and D.K plans to launch a new idol group before then," said the director. "

Xie Zhuxing was slightly annoyed, he actually looked away that day, miscalculated the other party's intentions, so that he did not seize the opportunity at all, and did not show anything in front of D.K.

But the director said happily: "Xiao Xie, you have passed the preliminary election!" Go back and prepare, there will be a re-election the day after tomorrow, if the re-election also passes, you can debut as a member of the idol group! "

Xie Zhuxing felt that his heart was beating extremely violently, and he suppressed his joy in silence before he said without changing his face: "Okay, I will prepare seriously." What will be tested in the double selection? "

"What do you do in the double election?" Wang Chao was lying on the sofa at home blowing the air conditioner and asked the other end of the phone, "You won't let me dance, will you?" I can't even do radio gymnastics. "

The other side smiled and said, "How can it be really difficult for you?" You come and go through the scene, play the piano, sing two sentences, and the group has its own division of labor, and you don't need to dance. 

Wang Chao said: "Okay, how many people are in total?

"Ten, the conditions are good, and you will also help with the eyes when the time comes."

Wang Chao snorted: "Then I have to take a good hand, but in the future, I will be my teammate, and it is not okay if I am not recruited... Oh yes, has anyone called you in the past few days and said that I asked him to find you? "

"I haven't received such a call, who do you ask to find me?"

Wang Chao was a little puzzled, why didn't the handsome guy with makeup remover oil call? He said, "Nobody, maybe he lost your business card, besides."

The person over there answered, and asked him again: "Has your eldest brother been busy lately?" I haven't seen him in a while, so I'll treat you two to dinner one day.