15| Awaited Moment

Start from the beginning

Tobi: "...Well...even if we had continued one-on-one...it would have been a loss on my end... Akame... Tell me. What did I lack compared to you...?"

Akame: "Your attacks are fierce, but... You left yourself too open, I think..."

Tobi: (light chuckle) "So I was too light on defense... Is it? I suppose not feeling pain is its downside..."

And in swift motion, Akame dashes past Tobi with her Teigu unsheathed. Tobi's head was decapitated off his body, Akame sheathing Murasame as his head could be seen falling in the background.

Lubbock and Akame soon look to each other and nod, both herself, Fenrir, and Lubbock taking off down the hall to head outside to regroup with the rest of their teammates.

---

Outside, Mine, Tatsumi, and Akira stare up at the sky. A giant Air Manta had suddenly appeared.

Tatsumi: "What is that...! A new player!?"

Akira: "An enemy perhaps?"

Mine: "Hold on a sec!"

Digging into a small compartment in Pumpkin, Mine took out a magnifying scope of sorts. She brought up to her eye so she could see in the distance. Upon looking through the magnifying glass, she eyes the person on top of the Air Manta. It was Najenda, along with two hooded figures.

Mine: "It's the boss! She brought reinforcements!"

Tatsumi: "Ooh! Nice timing! ...And no fair!"

Mine: "How?"

Tatsumi: "She's making her entrance riding that awesome beast! I want to ride it too!"

Akira: (sigh) "That's what you're worried about? Dumbass."

The icy blue-eyed teen made a side glance towards the bushes, sensing a presence nearby. In the bushes was Trauma, who was eyeing Mine and breathing heavily. With a cheeky grin, he leapt out of the shadows with his knife in hand, going for the kill.

Akira twirled Harvester in his hands and put it behind his back, preparing to launch himself forward and kill him. But he soon halted himself, him letting out a small chuckle. Before Trauma could reach Mine, from the side, Leone came in, transformed with Lionel. She had a pissed off look, her legs striking Trauma's face as she drop kicked him. 

Leone: "You really did it this time! You bastard!"

By now, Tatsumi and Mine noticed the blonde lioness, turning to look at her as they see her pissed off look. Trauma rolls and skids across the grass, not having enough time to recover as Leone picked him up by his neck as he held her wrist, trying to wriggle himself free. Albeit he was struggling to do so.

Trauma: (grunts) "The pain... Spare me..."

Leone: "The thing about me is... I like making sneak attacks, but I hate being snuck up on! You look like you've got some power, but don't think that's going to make dying easier for you."