Chapter 67

Su Chiyue is an ordinary social animal, and his major is design. He gets up and down every day and gets angry with Party A to the point of lack of oxygen. Every day before going to bed, I thought about quitting my job tomorrow, and I still got up in the sound of the alarm clock the next morning and rushed to the subway to go to work.

    I rushed to Party A several versions of the design draft and spent several nights, and finally Party A’s father told him that the first version is better.

    Su Chi took a few deep breaths, feeling that he was about to die.

    He could finally get a good night's sleep. He opened his eyes and became a ten-year-old elementary school student.

    Su Chiyue used his strong heart to digest himself through the book, and became a little boy.

    There are three people in the family, father Su Zhendong and mother Lin Guizhi.

.Father Su Zhendong is an ordinary civil servant. Mother Lin Guizhi does not have a job and is not a housewife. His father does all the things in the family.

    But the more Su Chi can feel that his father loves his mother very much, even though his mother is so lazy and loves to play cards.

    Su Chi knew that he was wearing a book, thinking that he was still young, and that the plot happened after he was going to college, and there was still too much time to change everything.

    But what he didn't expect was that he was particularly affected by the plot, and he often did things uncontrollably that he couldn't even imagine.

    Su Chi was very afraid that he would lose himself and be completely controlled by the plot, so that he would be a scumbag and die tragically when he came through the book. This is too tragic.

    The more Su Chi thought about it, the more sorrowful he became, and his whole body was lost in mourning.

.Su Zhendong felt that his son was unhappy these days, so he enrolled him in the summer camp and asked him to go out to relax.

    Su Chiyue did not refuse, packed his schoolbags, took a lot of snacks that Su Zhendong had prepared for him, and embarked on the summer camp bus.

    There are many people participating in the summer camp, not only elementary school students but also junior high school students.

    But in Su Chiyue's eyes, these students are too young, and he really can't get in, but it's good to be able to climb mountains and relax by looking at the scenery in the wild.

    Although Su Chiyue didn't want to be part of this group, he looked good. Both boys and girls wanted to play with him.

    In order to avoid them, Su Chiyue finally found a super good-looking teenager. This teenager was sitting alone in a corner in a daze, with air-conditioning radiating from all over his body, making people afraid to approach in this big Futian.

.Su Chiyue is very interested in this boy, he looks like a fifteen or sixteen-year-old junior high school student.

    The more Su Chi dared to say that this young man was the most handsome and best-looking boy he had ever seen in his lifetime, like a fairy who walked down from the clouds, not only looks good, but also has a great temperament.

    Su Chiyue picked two packs of spicy strips from his backpack and walked to the boy. He passed the spicy strips first, "Do you want to eat it?"