Chapter 36

After a meal, Tang Zhonghai and Tang Yanchen went to rest. After the meal, Tang Zhonghai and Tang Yanchen went to rest, and a waiter delivered the tea that Su Chi Yue bought.

    Tang Ye and Su Chiyue were left in the VIP room.

    The more Su Chi began to pack things, he saw the thick red envelopes on the table, "How much does your father have to pack, it's really heavy."

    "Open it and take a look." Tang Ye motioned to him.

    Su Chiyue opened the red envelope and found that it contained 20,000 yuan in cash.

    "This is too much." Su Chiyue never thought about receiving Tang Zhonghai's red envelopes, and never heard that someone gave 20,000 red envelopes the first time they met. In my impression, they usually gave more than 2,000 red envelopes.

    Tang Ye looked dissatisfied, "Where is the more?" Twenty thousand yuan, not enough for the tea money given by Su Chiyue? .It's true that the older you get, the more stingy you are, and he can do it well.

    Su Chiyue stuffed the money back, and suddenly a piece of paper fell out of it. He picked it up and saw that it was a check for 180,000 yuan.

    In fact, Tang Zhonghai wanted to give more, but he couldn't tell the right amount. The red envelope was too small to fit so much. In the end, after thinking about it, he stuffed both cash and checks.

    Tang Ye glanced at the check, only then showed a little smile, but still said, "This is too little."

    Su Chiyue:...Well, you are the actor, you say less is less.

    "Aren't you going back to rest with your uncle and them?" Su Chiyue asked.

    Tang Ye walked behind Su Chiyue and naturally took the person into his arms, "I will go if you go."

.Su Chi patted his arm more and more, feeling like he was still dreaming. Just like this, I saw the parents. They didn't make trouble for him at all, and looked very satisfied.

    "You said, your family doesn't need marriage or something?"

    "need."

    "Huh? Are we inappropriate?"

    "... blame it!"

    Su Chiyue:......Please don't pant for words, okay?

    Tang Ye smiled and sat on the chair beside him, "In any case, we are the most suitable."

    Su Chi remembered Tang Yanchen, "Then I ask you, is Heiner Media your company?"

    "Yes."

    "Then why didn't you say it before?" Su Chi's cheeks puffed out, obviously about to start to settle accounts after the autumn.

.It's not that Tang Ye doesn't want to tell him, it's that he sometimes forgets that Heiner Media is under his control.

    Several times I wanted to say that other things happened, and then he completely forgot.

    "Sorry, I blamed me. I forgot to tell you." Tang Ye quickly calmed down.

    Su Chi snorted softly, "I thought you were just an artist of Heiner Media. I didn't expect Heiner Media to be your company. No wonder you don't have an agent or a team. It turns out that the entire company is your team. "