Chapter 7

"Love at First Sight" was created by Pineapple Channel in order to save the bleak ratings. There is really no way. Their TV station's market share is too tragic.

    The director also received a notice from the stage, and if he couldn't make any results, he hurriedly got out.

    Everyone in the program group almost turned pale.

    No, I saw Su Chiyue's information on the Internet, and asked someone to inquire about it, saying that he signed "Red Land". Although he was a small role, after all, the production team was there. In addition, Tang Ye played the leading role and exploded a small role. Not impossible.

    In particular, Tang Ye didn't seem to be the same with Su Chiyue. With Tang Ye's enthusiasm, if they could sign Su Chiyue to participate in the show, they might be able to save it. Plus, it's cheap for an amateur to participate in the show!

    However, who would have thought that as soon as the call was over, he was rejected by this amateur.

.The director was hit and couldn't eat for days and nights and couldn't sleep. Could it be that their Pineapple Terrace has reached this point?

    The program group is still attracting guests everywhere, contacting a lot of third-tier stars, people are not willing to come, everyone is helpless.

    At this moment, the director's cell phone rang.

    He looked at the unfamiliar number and sighed in his heart. Now only a liar can take care of him.

    "Director Zhou? I'm the secretary of the President's Office of the Down Group. I want to talk to you about funding the "Love at First Sight" program."

    In the earpiece, a nice female voice sounded. Zhou Yi felt that he had already heard hallucinations after listening, "Which one of you... are you?"

    The other party repeated it again, Zhou Yi stood up and said, "Okay, okay, where to talk, any time."

.Zhou Yi looked at the sky outside, it was numb, it was clear, and good luck was here!

    ...

    After the two-hour flight, Su Chi sat in Maybach, sighing again and again, the rich people are really different.

    "Ms. Tang, I can go to the hotel booked by the crew." Su Chiyue saw the car parked at Yueke Villa and prepared to get off and go to the hotel by himself.

    He checked before coming to this Yueke Villa. It is a high-spending, high-end villa, which is very luxurious, brick by brick, and only VIP users can stay.

    Even the most ordinary one night, it would be thousands of years old, Su Chiyue still can't afford it.

    Moreover, he couldn't always take advantage of him under the banner of Tang Ye fans.

    Su Chiyue is really embarrassed, Tang Ye is so kind to his fans, should he tell, in fact, he is not his fan? Tangled.

.Tang Ye: "So, do you want me to stay with you in the hotel booked by the crew?"

    Su Chi Yue is confused, is there any necessary connection between the two?

    Su Chiyue lay in the luxurious suite of Yueke Villa, his whole person floating. Look at this suite, it's bigger than his original two houses. Look at this bed, the texture, as if lying in the clouds, is simply too comfortable, isn't it?

    He lay down for a long time, jumped up and took out his mobile phone, and patted here and there as well, so he could catch up with Grandma Liu and enter the Grand View Garden.