Chapter 15

The more Su Chi took a look, hey, the chairman of the board was still very kind just now. Why is he so angry suddenly? This is unscientific.

    Generally, like the Tang Group with outstanding status and status, the top giants in the shopping malls will be very cold. They think that their children are mixed with a poor boy. That must be broken up by every means. He hurriedly explained the situation, but it seemed to provoke him. To the chairman.

    "No, no, it's not that Tang Ye is not good enough for me, it's that I'm not good enough for him." Su Chi said quickly.

    Hearing this, Tang Zhonghai's anger calmed down a lot.

    Thinking of Tang Ye's various ways of defending Su Chiyue last night, he couldn't help but wonder, what kind of person could make his son so caring.

    Tang Zhonghai cleared his throat, "Are you a student from Jiangcheng University?"

    Su Chiyue nodded, "Yeah."

."It's already pretty good to be admitted to Jiangcheng University, so you don't need to belittle yourself."

    Su Chiyue:...

    "So, did you misunderstand that I was with Teacher Tang and came to me?" Su Chiyue was very considerate. "Don't worry, I won't ask you for any breakup fees, nor will I blackmail Teacher Tang. I won’t be with Teacher Tang. He is really good and suitable for better and better people. I regard him as a teacher and a role model."

    Su Chiyue spoke word by word with extreme earnestness. After speaking, he stood up and said, "I am in a hurry to catch the train. See you, Chairman Tang." Su Chiyue finished speaking and left with the suitcase.

    Seeing Su Chiyue leaving from the back, Tang Zhonghai leaned back in his chair, always feeling that something was wrong, how could he still feel that his son was disgusted, why he is a college student who has not graduated, and he said he would not be with his son. Not together, how can there be such a reason!

.Tang Zhonghai called Tang Yanchen, "No matter what method is used, let Su Chiyue sign a contract with Heina Media." He didn't believe it. He ran away if he wanted to. Whatever his son likes, he has to be caught!

    Su Chi hurried quickly and finally caught the train home. After more than six hours of sitting in a hard seat, his waist hurts a little while sitting. After getting off the train, I took the bus for more than an hour before I got home.

    His home is in a place called Panlong Town, which is actually not very far from Jiangcheng.

    It's relatively rich here, and the streets are very lively.

    When I got off the bus, there was light rain up and down the town. Su Chiyue's suitcase was full of things. He held his umbrella and walked two streets into the alley.

    His house is deep in the alley and it is still an old-fashioned building. After entering the gate, there is a not-so-spacious yard, and then three rooms.

.The door was pushed open, making a "creaking" sound, and the sound of playing mahjong came from inside the rain curtain.

    "Thirty thousand!"

    "eat!"

    Su Chiyue shook his head. Before he went to record the show, he received a portion of his labor fees. He was afraid that Lin Guizhi would not be able to eat, and that she was not spending 10,000 yuan. Now he started playing mahjong again.

    Su Chiyue entered the door, "I'm back." With a few words, the sound of mahjong suddenly stopped, and the four people stared at him.

    With a cigarette in his mouth, Lin Guizhi saw his son spit out and stomped on the ground quickly, and then stood up with a smile, "Xiaoyue, you're back, alas, why didn't you tell me earlier, Mom will pick you up."