Chapter 35

Before Xie Mingxu came, he thought about all the circumstances, but he didn't expect Tang Zhonghai to be so tough and would not leave any room.

    "Uncle..."

    "You don't need to call my uncle anymore." Tang Zhonghai said coldly, "From the moment you hit Tang Ye with your idea, you should think of today."

    When Tang Zhonghai invited the people out, he finally said, "As for Su Chiyue, stay away from him. If something happened to Su Chiyue, I found out that you were behind it. Don’t blame me for not thinking about it. Years of affection."

    Watching Xie Mingxu leave angrily, Tang Zhonghai sat down, thinking about the identification results he just saw, and his excitement was uncontrollable.

    He has been looking for this child for 18 years, is it really Su Chiyue?

.He went downstairs and asked the butler, "Where is Tang Ye?"

    "The plane returned to Jiangcheng last night, and it should be at the company by now."

    After getting off the plane, Tang Ye went back to Yunyan Pavilion and saw that Su Chiyue's matter had been resolved, so he went to rest.

    Early in the morning, he packed up and went to the company.

    He originally wanted to find his father Tang Zhonghai as soon as he arrived at the company, but Tang Zhonghai hadn't come when he arrived.

    He processed several documents, and the secretary told him that the chairman had already arrived, and Tang Ye went to the chairman's office.

    Tang Zhonghai originally wanted to find Tang Ye, but he didn't expect that his son who didn't deal with him would come to him first.

    "What a rare visitor." Tang Zhonghai poured a cup of tea for his son, "Come and taste it."

.Tang Ye sat down and took a sip, "Huangshan Maofeng?"

    "Yes, how does it taste?" Tang Zhonghai asked.

    Tang Ye put the tea bowl down, "It's all the same taste, nothing good to drink, it's not as good as boiled water."

    Tang Zhonghai gave him a blank look, "boring!"

    "I have something very important for you," Tang Ye said.

    "Rarely, can you still find me, a half-old man, have important things?" Tang Zhonghai said deliberately, but he was very happy that his son could finally come to him for something.

    "When will you and Yanchen have time, come with me to see Su Chiyue." Tang Ye said.

.Tang Zhonghai also wanted to see Su Chiyue again, but he obviously couldn't go to Su Chiyue alone anymore. It would be better to contact him through Tang Ye. He didn't expect Tang Ye to raise it first, which was great.

    "Finally willing to let me see?" Tang Zhonghai looked at him with a smile.

    Tang Ye said with a cold face, "Don't talk nonsense when you meet, you just agree that we are together, other things, as long as you treat him well, I have no objection."

    Tang Zhonghai snorted softly, "Why should I listen to you? I'm your old man!"

    "Okay, you don't listen to me, I won't do it now and join the team!" Tang Ye wouldn't run to the company every day if it wasn't for Tang Zhonghai and Tang Yanchen to be too tired.