Chapter 16

Su Chiyue's face was flushed, he patted his cheek, a little embarrassed, "Teacher Tang has learned to tell jokes."

    Tang Ye stood up and walked towards Su Chiyue step by step. Su Chi stepped back and lay directly on the bed. Tang Ye used his elbow to prop up his body, just leaning over and looking at Su Chiyue.

    "In this regard, I never tell jokes."

    Su Chi blinked, this posture is really bad, "Teacher Tang, if you have something to say, I...I'm almost out of breath."

    Tang Ye raised his eyebrows slightly, "Is that so breathless?" He lowered his head slightly as he said. The flawless face got closer and closer to Su Chi until his lips touched lightly.

    Su Chiyue's eyes widened, and only felt a softness on his lips, with Tang Ye's unique clear breath between them, which could not dissipate for a long time.

    He was stiff and even forgot to breathe. .Fortunately, Tang Ye just touched him and left quickly, lying next to him.

    The more Su Chi reached out and touched the place that Tang Ye had just kissed. There seemed to be some difference. What's more different was that his heart puffed out of his throat quickly.

    To make matters worse, there was a warm current passing under his lower abdomen, ah, it's too shameful!

    Su Chi pulled a blanket over his head, and he had no face to see people.

    Tang Ye never knew that a person's lips can be so soft and fascinating. He just tried his best to restrain himself, but he didn't expect the people around him to cover himself.

    Tang Ye looked at the person in the blanket and laughed, "Come out."

    Su Chi realized that Tang Ye's laughter was really charming and pleasant, but he said, "I can't come out."

    Tang Ye stretched out his hand to pull the blanket, and Su Chiyue continued to fight.

.Tang Ye was helpless, "If I don't come out again, I will continue."

    The more fright Su Chi got, he threw away the blanket and got out, still blushing on his cheeks.

    "Ms. Tang, you..."

    Tang Ye's finger gently placed Su Chiyue's lips, "I don't like you calling me Teacher Tang."

    "But Teacher Tang, it's time for us to play, we are not recording the show now." Su Chi lowered the strangeness in his heart.

    "I know."

    Su Chiyue didn’t know what to say. At this time, the phone continued to ring, “Hello, Mr. Su, I’m Zheng Honghui, General Manager of Heiner Media. We intend to let you sign with Heiner Media. I don’t know when you have time. We can chat together."

    Su Chiyue didn't expect that the general manager of Heiner Media would call. When was he so valuable? Where does he need someone's general manager to come to him.
.Su Chiyue glanced at Tang Ye beside him, "Sorry, I don't have this plan for the time being, thank you." After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

    Tang Ye naturally heard Zheng Honghui's voice, and he was very surprised. He did intend to ask Su Chiyue if he wanted to sign with Heiner Media, but before he had time to ask, Zheng Honghui went past him and contacted Su Chiyue directly.

    Heiner Media is one of the subsidiaries of the Down Group and he is now in charge of it. It's just that he likes filming, and Zheng Honghui takes care of the usual things.