Chapter 8

Su Chiyue was in a scene, and he was sent to the airport by Tang Ye's driver after the filming was finished.

    When he got out of the car, the driver handed him an envelope, "Mr. Su, this is for you from the boss."

    Su Chiyue opened it and looked at it. Hehe, a bunch of Tang Ye's photos are all with his autographs.

    Su Chi was stunned for a long time, why did he give him an autographed photo suddenly?

    The driver also saw his puzzlement, "The boss said, if you have any questions, you can ask him directly."

    Su Chiyue knew that Tang Ye was busy, and waited until he got off the plane before sending Tang Ye WeChat.

    [Tang, I'm in Jiangcheng! 】

    Tang Ye: [There is a black Bentley outside the airport, and my driver will take you back. 】

    Su Chiyue: ...how does he feel like he is being taken care of? This arrangement is too appropriate. It seems that he owes more and more debts, what should he do if he can't afford it?

.Back in the dormitory, the other roommates were already asleep. He tiptoedly washed up and climbed into bed. Just as he wanted to tell Tang Ye that he was safe, his message came first.

    [Are you ready to go to bed? 】

    [Well, just lie down. ] The more Su Chi thought about it, he sent another one, [Ms. Tang’s signature is very rare. Why do you give me so many all at once? 】

    Tang Ye: [Well, I heard that my signature is very valuable, you can sell it for living expenses. 】

    Su Chiyue: Teacher Tang is so caring.

    Tang Ye on the other side: If you dare to sell, you want you to look good!

    The next morning, Su Chiyue, who was awake, looked at the autographs over and over again, each with a different style.

    Su Chiyue left two of them to give to Qin Haochu and Sun Ze, and he also kept one of them he thought was the most handsome for collection. Then, he ran into Tang Ye's super chat and posted a Weibo.

.@苏子叶:#唐烨# ty #唐烨赤地# Eight people in the comment area will be presented with an autographed photo of Teacher Tang. They are required to have a super-talk level of 12 or above. Teacher Tang is only a fan and has not made any improper remarks. Private letter and self-certification within 24 hours after the draw, and those who do not meet the conditions will be disqualified from winning.

    A photo with an autographed photo was also followed.

    Although Su Chiyue was short of money, it was really not good to sell such a precious signed photo. These fans are true love to Tang Ye. The lucky draw was given out, and everyone was very happy.

    【Ah, I, I, I, I want! 】

    [It's a real brother's autographed photo, so handsome, so handsome, so handsome! 】

    [Is this signature true? Isn't it a liar? 】

    [Does the blogger know my Tang brother? Brother Tang also liked your manga before. 】

.[Fuck, I just saw a manga blogger...]

    [It feels true, after all, my brother paid attention to the blogger and gave him a thumbs up. 】

    [I am now lemon essence, so envy the blogger, woooooo...]

    Su Chiyue hasn’t read the comments yet, and once again received a call from the "Love at First Sight" program group, "Hello Mr. Su, I am the "Love at First Sight" program group. I'm sorry to disturb you again. I hope you can accept our invitation. We It can increase your labor remuneration."