Chapter 20

Early the next morning, Lin Guizhi drove back to her hometown. The more Su Chi asked her to write a letter of guarantee, she was not allowed to take other people's money under his banner, and was not allowed to promise anything for him.

    Su Chiyue got the guarantee and then let Lin Guizhi leave.

    After Lin Guizhi left, he cleaned Tang Ye's apartment up and down by himself, and then sent Tang Ye WeChat.

    [Tang teacher is happy [撒花][撒花][撒花]]

    Tang Ye has just finished. This movie has been shot for almost five months. It has moved to multiple scenes. In the middle, there is a publicity work for the previous movie. It is also very hard to record a variety show. He is packing up his things here, and he is on his way to the airport. Received Su Chiyue's message.

    Tang Ye: [Thank you. 】

    Su Chiyue: [Teacher Tang, we will be colleagues in the future. He Chao is now my agent. I will go to the airport with him in a while. 】

.Tang Ye was very surprised, [Are you saying that you signed a contract with Heiner Media? 】

    Su Chiyue: [Well, I met Vice President Tang of the group yesterday. The other person is really good. I am embarrassed to refuse all those words. 】

    Tang Ye is a bit tasteful, what is Tang Yanchen really good, isn't he bad?

    Also, this Tang Yanchen has nothing to do with his presence!

    However, He Chao is a gold broker of Heiner Media. Although he doesn't know much about it, he knows that He Chao has very good business abilities.

    Su Chiyue: [Teacher Tang, we will see you in Sanya later. 】

    The plane landed steadily, Su Chi got off the plane, and the breeze blew over, with a touch of earth and sea, with a special flavor, the only thing that made Su Chi the more unbearable was that it was too hot.

.I don't know which brain of the program group has the plan. This summer, I'm running in Sanya, and I'm going to die.

    Because Su Chiyue was here with He Chao this time, the staff of the program team had been waiting at the airport long ago. People here just came out of the airport, and the live broadcast over there has already started.

    [Wow haha, finally waiting for the new live broadcast, the barrage is up! 】

    [Who is Su Chiyue, new guest? So my brother Tang isn't coming? 】

    [It should be Tang Ye who knew the essence of Su Chi's scumbag, so he chose to withdraw from the show. 】

    [If this is a new guest, who is he, so handsome and tall. 】

    [Ouuuuu, pity my brother, he paid the wrong thing after all. 】

.Su Chi got out of the airport, and just about to get on the show crew car, he received a WeChat message from Fang Bai, [The boss will be here soon, you can wait for him, he will be very happy. 】

    Su Chiyue: [Okay~]

    Then he found a shady person and said to He Chao, "We will wait a while before leaving."

    He Chao looked at the big sun outside, "Why? Isn't it good to go to the hotel to blow on the air conditioner?"

    Su Chiyue: "I want to wait for Tang Ye, I want him to get off the plane and the first person I see is me!"

    He Chao: ... "Aren't you not frying CP?"

    Su Chiyue: "Tang Ye doesn't count."

    He Chao: ...Double standard is very good!