Chapter 43

Early in the morning, three people gathered around the table for breakfast.

    Tang Ye entertained Lin Guizhi very enthusiastically, putting her all kinds of meals on the plate in front of her, like an overly diligent waiter.

    Tang Ye served Lin Guizhi a bowl of pumpkin and red date porridge, "Auntie drink some porridge to warm the stomach. This pumpkin and red dates are cooked together, which can not only invigorate the spleen and stomach, but also prevent high blood pressure, and more importantly, it can Beauty and beauty are very popular among women."

    Su Chiyue stopped the spoon in his hand. Tang Ye was so abnormal and abnormal today. If you don’t know him, I’m afraid that he is the salesman in the community who recommends health care products to your grandpa and aunt. I called my dad to my mom.

."Auntie, you are so young, you must be well maintained. I won't say, you must also know which ingredients are better for replenishing your body." Tang Ye didn't forget to praise Lin Guizhi as he said.

    Lin Guizhi was so complacent that he stretched out his hand to touch his face, and then a small bowl of porridge quickly bottomed out.

    Tang Ye continued to pour Lin Guizhi a cup of soy milk.

    "Auntie, in this soy milk, I put black rice, black beans, and black sesame seeds. Although it doesn't look good, it's really fragrant. You smell it." Tang Ye said, passing a cup of soy milk, Lin Guizhi really Go over and smell it.

    Tang Ye continued, "These black rice, black beans, and black sesame seeds can not only replenish calcium and kidney, but also anti-aging..You see, you are not like my dad. You have white hair. With your black hair, everyone will say that you are in your thirties at most. "

    Su Chiyue ate a shrimp dumpling and put down his chopsticks. He wanted to find out if Tang Ye had a fever today.

    Su Chi-yue felt that who would praise him so much, he must be embarrassed. However, it is Lin Guizhi, who is being praised for being so social, how could she feel embarrassed?

    really……

    "It's okay, your aunt and me are born beautiful, um, born beautiful."

    Su Chi covered his face, and if he could choose, he chose not to know Lin Guizhi.

    After a meal, Lin Guizhi was last eaten by Tang Ye, and she leaned on the sofa and didn't want to move.

    Tang Ye brought a cup of yogurt and said, "Auntie, this can promote digestion."

.Lin Guizhi happily took it and ate it with small bites.

    Tang Ye sat next to her, "Auntie, there is something, I want to trouble you, but I don't know..."

    Before Tang Ye finished speaking, Lin Guizhi patted his chest and promised, "If I can do it, I will definitely do it for you."

    What Tang Ye wanted was her words, "Auntie, I booked a restaurant tonight, how about we have a meal together?"

    Lin Guizhi nodded frantically, "No problem, no problem, isn't it just a meal?"

    "Auntie, let's make a deal. At night, I will ask the driver to pick you up."

    "It's easy to talk."

    The more Su Chi packed his things, watching Tang Ye and Ms. Lin Guizhi chatting very enthusiastically, he could only shook his head secretly.