Chapter 14

The car drove all the way back to the resort, and Tang Ye and Su Chiyue's live broadcast room finally opened again.

    Seeing Tang Ye and Su Chi appearing more safely in the live broadcast, everyone wept with joy.

    [Ouuuu, it's really great that it's safe, but it's scared to death. 】

    [I just went to the screen recording, Su Chi Yue cursed the inexplicably funny section. 】

    [My sweets are real, brave, not afraid of difficulties! 】

    Tang Ye and Su Chiyue got off the car and carried the things they bought with the staff.

    "Divide it for everyone." Tang Ye finished speaking, leaving his share with Su Chiyue, and then dragged Su Chiyue to continue driving.

    The two did not go anywhere else this time, and the car drove all the way to the river.

.Because of the program to be recorded, the entire forest farm and resort have been without tourists for these two days, and there are no people beside the Dayan River under Dayan Mountain.

    Su Chiyue looked at what they brought, "Let's grill skewers."

    "Right on my mind."

    As the two of them said, Su Chi gathered up the things to be grilled, and Tang Ye set up a barbecue rack and burned charcoal fire.

    Both of them were very quick to move. Soon, the beef and lamb skewers appeared on the barbecue grill, sprinkled with the seasoning, and smelled fragrant.

    "The seasoning you made is really good, not worse than the barbecue restaurant." Su Chiyue praised, "You said, you don't have the opportunity to make these on weekdays, why do you feel that you can do everything?"

    Tang Ye was cooking the seasoning, Su Chiyue asked, he stopped his movements for a long time, "Do it yourself to get enough food and clothing."

    "you are right.".Su Chiyue turned the skewers over, picked them up and bake them, blew them, and handed them to Tang Ye's mouth, "Try it quickly."

    Tang Ye looked at his earnest eyes, "It's delicious."

    Su Chiyue was very happy, and he started to make skewers.

    He is not as elegant as Tang Ye eats, he must have the right posture to make skewers.

    Tang Ye watched him eating happily, and the corners of his mouth began to rise.

    With the mountains as the background, the river gurgling by the feet, the sun shines on the surface of the river and the surface of the river is plated with golden light. Two people sit on the warm pebbles illuminated by the sun, feeding each other, eating and chatting while laughing. This is a warm picture. And beautiful.

    A grain of cumin stuck to Su Chiyue's mouth, and Tang Ye wiped it off for him naturally.

.Su Chiyue only felt the numb corners of his mouth, and was stunned for a moment. The smell of Tang Ye's palm still remained on his lips, and he smiled immediately, "You boyfriend is very competent."

    "I'm sorry today, I..." Tang Ye apologized.

    Su Chi stretched out his hand to cover his mouth, stretched his eyebrows, "You know, even if you are running, being with you is as sweet as you are."

    [Ahhhh, what a peerless CP is this! ! ! 】

    [Fuck, fuck, sweet to death. 】

    [Kswl kswl, get married in place! 】