Chapter 60

Back to Yujiangwan with Tang Ye, Su Chiyue sent a video to Lin Guizhi.

    It took a long time for Lin Guizhi to pick it up, and there was still the sound of playing cards.

    Hearing this voice, Su Chiyue suddenly felt a lot quieter, "Mom, you play cards again if you don't sleep at night!"

    "Six barrels!" Lin Guizhi kept busy, "playing a while and going to bed, what can you do?"

    "I'm fine, pay attention to your body and rest early."

    Before Su Chiyue finished speaking, Lin Guizhi hung up the video when he heard that his son was okay.

    The more Su Chi couldn't laugh or cry, he pointed to the phone screen and said to Tang Ye, "Look, for my mother, mahjong is more important than his son."

.Tang Ye also felt amused, "Actually, Auntie is also very good like this."

    Su Chiyue also felt that this was fine, otherwise she would be lonely, and she didn't have the idea of ​​finding another one. Just play cards if she likes, and not go out for gambling or anything.

    In fact, before posting the video, Su Chiyue was still thinking about whether he should let Lin Guizhi go to her maiden family, but he couldn't say that he already knew his life experience. This was definitely a huge trauma to Lin Guizhi.

    The more Su Chi thought about it, he thought it was better to do this first, and wait to ask Lin Guizhi later. If she wants to go back to find her relatives, he will stay with her. If she doesn't want to, she can live like this.

    Early the next morning, Su Chiyue did not go to class, and Tang Zhonghai took them to the Martyrs Cemetery.

.There are many tombstones without names. Today, one of the tombstones has finally been engraved with its name.

    Tang Zhonghai said that only some of his parents' relics were found back then, but no corpses were found. They were buried behind the tombstone, and the two people's relics were buried here.

    Looking at the newly posted photos on the tombstone, Su Chiyue knew the appearance of his biological parents for the first time.

    He and Tang Yanchen's eyes are very similar to their mothers.

    After paying homage to their parents, Su Chiyue and Tang Yanchen spoke a lot of words to the tombstone before leaving.

    The dead have already left, and the living have to work hard.

    After adjusting his mood, Su Chi Yue continued his work.

    I was about to join the team. Apart from continuing to go to martial arts class, the crew of the crew touched it. It was very important to read the script.
.This was also the first time Su Chiyue saw this lady's corner, Zhao Mengyin.

    Zhao Mengyin has been filming costume dramas and has the title of costume goddess. She is tall, handsome and has a good temperament.

    You know, Heiner Media bought this big IP at that time but spent a lot of money. It has not started this project because it has not found a suitable male number, and it always feels that others are worse.

    Since Su Chiyue signed the contract, Zheng Honghui started to operate this project. After nearly a year, he could finally start shooting.