Chapter 22

[Fuck, Su Chi Yue, make it clear, what is it a bit hard! ! ! 】

    [Hahaha, obviously the scenery is beautiful and the play is very good, how can the style of painting change suddenly? 】

    [My horse duck, does Su Chi Yue drink so badly? 】

    [The wine looks good, alright, hahaha. 】

    [My brother is obviously a tough guy, how come I was so easily overthrown by Su Chi [covering face.jpg]]

    [Ahhhhhhhhh, why the picture is colored, do you want to use mosaics for the program group? 】

    [What kind of mosaic? Isn't HD live streaming good? 】

    [Little brother, wake up soon, your saliva is going to run on my brother's clothes. 】

    [Guess, will Tang Ye push the little brother away. 】

.Su Chiyue had forgotten to record the show a long time ago, and he felt that his body was quite soft just now, like clouds, but now it is a bit hard, but the sense of security is overwhelming, and the smell is really good.

    This sense of security made Su Chi more abandon the comfort he had just now.

    He rubbed against Tang Ye's chest, and even dripped saliva on Tang Ye's clothes.

    Tang Ye's body tensed, and he gestured to the cameraman, "Don't record."

    The two cameramen glanced at each other, and then the voice of the director group came from the headphones, cutting out the live broadcast room of Su Chiyue and Tang Ye.

    The audience saw the two live broadcast rooms that had been hacked all at once, and they were all fried.

    Immediately afterwards, the topic of #唐烨苏池越同床共枕# rushed to the hot one, and it went straight to "explosion".

    The hot spots are all screens from the live broadcast just now, and netizens who haven't watched the live broadcast have exploded.

.[Why the screen is black, what are the brother and the little brother doing? 】

    [@主任组, I have a friend who wants to see...]

    【I also……】

    [Brother: Are you moved? Brother: Don't dare to move, don't dare to move! 】

    Hot search is speculating what the two people are doing when the live broadcast is interrupted.

    I even wrote a small essay with my colleagues.

    I don't know who built the "Short Heart Candy" super talk in the first place, and all of them are online wishing.

    What, if the older brother and younger brother are together, copy the comment area ID by hand a thousand times. If the elder brother and the younger brother are together, they will run out for a streaking orgy...

    In the hotel, Tang Ye watched Su Chi become more asleep, and then he got the person off, and then he finally stood up and took a breath.

    Tang Ye went to the bathroom and took a cold shower. After he recovered, he asked Fang Bai to send his notebook.

.It was really because of Su Chiyue's state that he didn't know how long he would sleep.

    The live broadcast room of Tang Ye and Su Chiyue opened again after Tang Ye stood up.

    [Such a short time, it seems that it is not enough to do anything. 】

    [Could it be that brother can't do it? No, I do not accept this result! 】