Chapter 31

Zheng Honghui responded to Tang Ye's request and posted Bai Ping's contact information.

    Tang Ye dialed Bai Ping, "Hello Ms. Bai, this is Tang Ye, the general manager of the Tang Group."

    In fact, Bai Ping has been looking for the young man who saved him, but there is no clue. Today I accidentally saw on the Internet that the young man who saved him turned out to be an artist from Heiner Media, and he quickly contacted them to express his gratitude to Su Chiyue. .

    If you can meet again and express your gratitude in person, it is the general manager of the Tang Group who does not want to contact her.

    "It turned out to be President Tang, who was disrespectful and disrespectful." Bai Ping said of her own thoughts. "I just want to express my gratitude. If Su Chi is more inconvenient to see me, can President Tang convey it to me?"

    "no problem.".Tang Ye should be happy, "However, we have a tricky thing now, I am afraid that only Ms. Bai can solve it."

    Tang Ye told Bai Ping about the things on the Internet in detail, "I don’t know if you know that your son Zhou Xingye had a relationship with Su Chiyue during his school days. Now they have broken up, and Su Chiyue has also The money Zhou Xingye gave him during his relationship was returned in full. It is normal for lovers to break up. In order to retaliate, it would be inappropriate to slander the former lover on the Internet."

    "In other words, the so-called money transactions that occurred during love, you wish me, this kind of scattered things are now a bargaining chip to restrain others, does Ms. Bai think it is inappropriate?"

."Hoshino Advertising has been thriving in the business field in recent years. Boss Zhou's behavior is obvious to all in the circle. I think that being the son of Boss Zhou and Mrs. Bai, there is absolutely no problem with being polite and knowing politeness. However, regardless of the relationship period. What happens, the end of a relationship, always start a new life, we can never live in the haze of the past forever, in order to achieve our goals, want to ruin the former lover through dishonorable practices, this will never be done by a gentleman. What does Mrs. Bai think?"

    Bai Ping did know that Zhou Xingye had made a friend, but the family did not care about it before graduation. I just want to talk about this after Zhou Xingye graduates.

.Before the summer vacation, they knew that the two people broke up. They didn't ask more or care about it. After all, young people's love didn't last for a long time, and it was good to break up. It just happened that they wanted to arrange a marriage for him, and it didn't affect it at all.

    But Bai Ping never expected that her son would still do such a thing now.

    No matter how you look at this approach, it looks like you can't let go of others and deliberately find faults.

    Bai Ping has always been open and upright, and has been very angry at this time, but still maintains the polite and elegant voice that should be.

    "President Tang can rest assured, I will take care of this matter, and I will definitely give Su Chiyue an explanation to you."

    With Bai Ping's accurate words, Tang Ye finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    He sent more WeChat messages to Su Chi, [Are you asleep? 】

    Su Chiyue didn't know what to do, and couldn't sleep at all. .Seeing Tang Ye's WeChat message, my heart suddenly felt more at ease, as if he had found the backbone, [not yet. 】