Chapter 61

[Oh, Susu, look at me, I didn’t get a ticket, and I want to see you too. 】

    [The sister who can go take a good look at Susu for me. 】

    [There is still a chance, sisters, N&M just posted on Weibo, saying that it will send ten tickets and forward it! 】

    [The kid is so lucky, let my sister feel good about it. 】

    Before Xin Guifu announced that it would hold a fan meeting, all tickets were given out for free through various channels, of course, there were more people and fewer tickets.

    Because Su Chiyue is not an idol, he doesn't hold any concerts or attends any evening parties, so there are few official chances to see Su Chiyue.

    Su Chiyue also has nothing to do. On the stage, he really can’t get on, the kind that can't be tuned by a million tuner.

.At the end of the interview, the seven guests went their separate ways.

    When Su Chiyue returned to the set, he found that the atmosphere of the crew was very wrong. Everyone looked at his face with an indescribable soul of gossip.

    It wasn't until Su Chiyue saw that Tang Ye still moved a small bench to sit next to the director.

    Su Chi hurriedly leaned over, "Why are you here?" Without telling him in advance.

    "Soon on business trip." Of course Tang Ye wanted to surprise him.

    The night sky was posted last night. He couldn't help but want to see Su Chiyue. The plane arrived early in the morning.

    Shen Li happened to pass by the two of them. Tang Ye glanced at Shen Li, and then asked Su Chiyue, "Is he causing you trouble?"

.The more Su Chi thought about it, although Shen Li was a neurotic at first, he is very obedient now. "Perhaps specifically, I'm making trouble for him."

    When Shen Li heard this, he shrank his neck and ran away.

    Because of Tang Ye's arrival, the crew dinner was invited by Tang Ye.

    After finishing work in the evening, the two people who haven't seen each other for a few days should of course check each other's body carefully, and then exercise, otherwise, how can they be worthy of this wonderful spring.

    After the exercise, Su Chiyue lay in Tang Ye's arms, circling his fingers around his chest.

    Tang Ye grabbed his restless hand, "I want a ticket to the meeting too."

    The more Su Chi got up and stared at him, "What do you want a ticket for? You look at me every day, it's so good!"

."As your loyal fan, can't I ask for a ticket?" Tang Ye asked.

    "Is it possible? What's the problem?" Su Chi hurriedly changed his words, "But if you go, will my fans look at you or me?"

    "Look at it together." Tang Ye said, pressing people under him again.

    I haven't seen it for so long, and there is always some fiery heart that needs to be released.

    Enriched time always passes quickly, and a week passed in the blink of an eye. Xin Guifu and Su Chiyue cooperate very happily. After Su Chi has been promoted as a full-line spokesperson, Xin Guifu's sales have doubled more than before.