Chapter 64

The account nickname is "Summer That Year · Crispy Candy", yes, it is the doctor who made He Shanshan scream and cry before.

    It's the sweet up guy who keeps up with current affairs and often edits him and Tang Ye.

    It was the boss who bought out the crisp candy CP powder in the flagship store just after the official announcement of Xin Guifu.

    It was the CP fan who was in the super heroic lucky draw on his birthday!

    In Su Chiyue's heart, 10,000 fawns were jumping around.

    He leaned slightly and lay on Tang Ye, with two arms around Tang Ye's neck, and his head rubbed against Tang Ye's neck.

    Tang Ye was startled at first, but when he smelled the familiar smell, his heart relaxed.

    "Why are you back?"

.The more Su Chi became slimy, like a little cat who had returned from home for a long time, "Miss you."

    Tang Ye pulled the person over, Su Chiyue sat down on Tang Ye's lap and stretched out his hand to draw a circle on Tang Ye's chest, "You were the'Summer That Year's Sweet Heart'."

    Tang Ye looked at the computer screen that hadn't had time to turn off, knowing that Su Chiyue had seen all of these just now, and there was nothing to hide.

    "Um."

    Su Chiyue asked him, "Why did you take this name that summer?"

    "Because... that summer was unforgettable for a lifetime." Tang Ye said, his face seemed to recall things from a long time ago, but Su Chiyue really didn't know which summer it was. He could only think that it was the summer they knew. .

.Su Chiyue continued to wrap his neck around, "You said, have you coveted me since you saw me?"

    Tang Ye smiled, stood up and picked him up by the way, "You found it."

    "Hmph, I'm so smart, how could I not discover it!" Su Chiyue was already enjoying being nestled in Tang Ye's arms. Who knows, Tang Ye took him directly to the bathroom next step.

    "Since you have discovered it, then we always have to do something to commemorate it."

    A spring in the bathroom... Su Chiyue had only one last thought, why did he come back? Are you coming back into the mouth of the sheep? What a miscalculation!

    Before the first performance of "Future Star" was recorded, the first episode of the program finally began to air.

    The sponsor and mentors of Blue Sky Video have been officially announced before. .Because of Su Chiyue's joining, this program set off a climax before it aired.

    The first episode of the show was very popular.

    [Finally! 】

    [How come my Susu is so handsome, with no blind spots in all 360 degrees, so bright in the dark! 】

    [Susu Dance is also great, what else can Susu not know? 】

    [A lot of handsome little brothers, put away the wall. 】

    [There is Galaxy Entertainment Jiang Ziping, how do I remember that he seems to like Su Su? Did I remember it wrongly? 】

    [Sister, you remember correctly, he always stared at Su Su in "Love at First Sight". 】