Chapter 32

Tang Ye heard that there was no room, so he planned to return to Yue Guest Villa, but didn't want Su Chiyue to invite him to live in the same room.

    He raised his eyebrows, "Are you sure?"

    "Well, otherwise it's too tired to rush back at this night." The more Su Chi saw Tang Ye's dark circles, it was obvious that he had been very busy recently and hadn't rested well. "Teacher Tang, take a lot of rest, you can see that your dark circles are coming out. ."

    "Okay, it's up to you."

    When the two returned to the room, Su Chi realized that the more they stood there, the room seemed to be suddenly smaller and couldn't turn around.

    Right now, he took his pajamas and turned around, and directly ran into Tang Ye.

    He raised his head again, and his lips rubbed against Tang Ye's neck.

.Su Chiyue was agitated, his feet tripped on the bedside table again, and he fell back.

    Tang Ye picked it up and carried the person back, "Be careful."

    Su Chiyue was extremely embarrassed, "I'm sorry, Teacher Tang, you go take a bath first." He said, stuffing the new pajamas he had just found into Tang Ye's arms, and then got out of Tang Ye's armpit by himself.

    Tang Ye unfolded the pajamas, and it could be seen that they were new and had not worn them. There is also an embroidered cartoon bear on the chest pocket.

    Su Chi hid from the side and patted his cheeks, and then went to check the temperature of the air conditioner. He felt that the air conditioner must be broken, otherwise he was so hot suddenly.

    "What's wrong?" Tang Ye asked as he took the remote control of the air conditioner.

."Well, the air conditioner seems to be broken, do you think it's so hot." Su Chi looked at the temperature displayed on the remote control and it was already very low. "Am I having a fever?"

    Tang Ye walked over and touched his forehead, "Don't burn."

    Su Chi was more surprised to find that when Tang Ye stretched his hand over, he even breathed hot, especially in the part that Jinjiang did not allow to describe.

    With the abnormal body, Su Chi seemed to understand something, and quickly said as if covering it up, "I'm not hot anymore, Teacher Tang, please go take a bath."

    "Let's wash it first, and go to bed earlier after washing." Tang Ye knew that Su Chi would not be able to sleep for too long and would go to the studio, pushing people into the bathroom.

    Seeing Su Chi as he entered the bathroom, Tang Ye reached out and touched his neck, smiling at the corners of his mouth.

.The more Su Chi used water that was cooler than usual, he felt a lot more comfortable. Hey, how could he have such thoughts toward Tang Ye?

    Even if he is handsome and nice, that won't work. This is a blasphemy against Tang Ye.

    The sooner Su Chi finished washing, he dried his body with a bath towel, changed into pajamas, there were still water droplets on the tips of his hair, and he came out with a hair dryer.

    "Ms. Tang, I'm done washing, you go quickly."

    As soon as Tang Ye raised his head, he saw Su Chiyue's cheeks flushed with water vapor, and the water on the tips of his hair was running down his neck, across his collarbone, and flowing into his pajamas...