Chapter 2

[Will the younger brother ask Brother Tang for his autograph? 】

    [If it were me, I would like a hug from Brother Tang. 】

    [If I were my younger brother, I would ask Brother Tang to accompany me for 24 hours. 】

    [You might as well say that you want to accompany you to the bathroom and chuang [shy.jpg]]

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

    【Ggcw】

    The barrage can no longer be seen, and some things have been harmonized by the organizers, but it is really endless.

    Su Chiyue has never chased a star. When he was free from get off work, he was just a passer-by who just ate melons. As for the wishes of fans when they saw their idols, he couldn't get them.

    But to talk about wishes, he has, "Does Teacher Tang have a way to let me travel to other time and space?"

.The audience burst out laughing when Su Chiyue said this.

    Qin Haochu and Sun Ze directly covered their faces. They didn't know who was on this stage, it was too shameful.

    Zhang Kai sighed, "Is Su Chiyue's head rusty today? Or are you watching too many sci-fi movies!"

    Tang Ye anticipated a lot of problems, but there was no such thing. But seeing Su Chi Yue's serious look, he shook his head, "This is no way."

    The harder Su Chi concealed his disappointment. Look, Tang Ye is so rich, and it is said that his family background is quite deep. He can't travel through time and space. He should live in this world honestly.

    "Well, let me change it." Su Chi is more generous, only those who are familiar with him can see the cunning in his eyes, "Teacher Tang tells me the winning number of the next lottery, you secretly tell me, I won't tell other people."

.Anyone with a discerning eye could see that Su Chiyue was joking. As soon as his voice fell, the audience burst into laughter again.

    The better Su Chi grew, he looked non-aggressive, his voice was gentle, and his eyes were clear, but no one felt that he was deliberately looking for something, but he felt a touch of cuteness.

    Tang Ye twitched his mouth slightly, a smile appeared in his eyes, and disappeared quickly. Su Chiyue thought it was a lighting problem and he had misread it. It is said that, except for filming needs, no one else had seen Tang Ye smile at all.

    "No problem." Tang Ye's answer once again shocked Su Chi. Sure enough, the people in this book are abnormal. Who can predict the next winning number?

    Then he listened to Tang Ye continuing to say, "I will send someone to notify you when the result of the next lottery comes out. As for the bonus, I will replenish you as well, which is considered to satisfy your wish."

.[This person surnamed Su is really shameless. It is obviously difficult for Tang Ye to agree to such a request! 】

    [The previous one, don’t you see that it’s a joke? 】

    [That's it, I didn't expect my Tang brother to answer like this when I looked at the little brother's expression. 】

    [My God, what kind of fairy I chase, how can my brother be so good. 】

    [My Tang brother is too spoiled, I want to take oxygen, I can't do it anymore. 】

    [Woo, I have the best brother in the world, and we and my brother are double arrows. 】