Chapter 41

The scholar looked at the surface on Su Chiyue's wrist, and then smiled, "It seems that this watch is very meaningful to Yueyue."

    Su Chiyue nodded, although he didn't say much, but his face was full of happiness.

    The taxi office officially announced the artist in advance, and many fans are watching the live broadcast and waiting for their idols.

    Su Chiyue's fans are no exception. They booked the live broadcast a long time ago and frantically brushed the barrage when they saw Su Chiyue coming out.

    When Su Chiyue's CP powder saw the watch worn by Su Chiyue, the whole thing went crazy.

    [Ahhhhh, am I dazzled? 】

    [That is my brother's watch, right? 】

    [Sister, that's right, it's the watch that my brother has worn for a few years, and he can't leave the body! 】

.[Woo, SuXing Tang szd, although his brother did not come to the scene, but he has been by Susu's side. 】

    [Cry so much, so touched, brother and Susu will be together forever forever. 】

    【Kswl kswl】

    [Who said that brother and Susu broke up before? 】

    [Elder brother and Susu are in the midst of the day and night, forever! 】

    There is a new round of knocking sugar in the Su Xin Tang Super Talk. Their CP is true. The Zheng Shi directly sprinkles the sugar. Is there anything happier than this?

    "As a rookie actor, Yueyue has done well this year. Do you have any plans for the new year?" Shichiren continued to ask.

    "Work hard, study hard, and hope to perform better works.".This is what He Chao taught him, so that he should not talk nonsense, and there is nothing wrong with it.

    Su Chiyue’s high-definition dress decorated his figure perfectly, and his youthful shape showed his exquisite features to the fullest. Under the spotlight, the gold thread on the dress was shining with stars, as if he was immersed in the vast night sky. In the galaxy, it complements the sapphire on the chest.

    Everything is just right, and Su Chiyue has undoubtedly become one of the brightest stars today.

    Su Chiyue's coffee rank is not big, and soon other entertainers will be there. The Shichier simply asked a few questions and let him in.

    A lady of etiquette led the way. Su Chiyue's position was in the middle of the fourth row. When he sat down, there were no people around him. There were a few blue signs on the stands in the distance with "Yue" written on them.

.Several fans saw Su Chiyue enter the arena and waved the lights vigorously. When Su Chiyue saw it, they waved to greet them.

    He was sitting there and wanted to pretend, but it was so boring that he started yawning.

    Su Chiyue felt that instead of being photographed yawning, he might as well play on his mobile phone. Therefore, he was "forced" to lower his head to play with his mobile phone.

    Heiner Media has artists from a separate studio to participate in this kind of activities, and the studio is responsible for the production of pictures. Artists like Su Chiyue who do not have a studio are responsible for these matters.