Chapter 53

Su Chiyue turned to Ren Yudong, "How about you? You are a party, what do you say?"

    Zheng Shaoyuan never heard Ren Yudong speak, and looked at him at this time, "Don't be afraid, just say anything, I am here."

    Ren Yudong began to cry in Zheng Shaoyuan's arms, "Shaoyuan, you have to help me, Teacher Su, I really can't tell him."

    Su Chiyue gave this green tea a big compliment in his heart. It's a pity that he didn't go filming. Now I am afraid that the barrage is crazy saying that he is bullying the weak.

.Su Chi took a deep breath, and then changed the appearance of his hard air, and slowly moved to the side of Zheng Shaoyuan, stretched out his hand to pull his arm, his eyes were red, his face was full of grievances, and his voice was a little choked, "Shaoyuan, I know you still love me. You confess to me that those who buy a house for me are not fake. As long as you break up with Ren Yudong, I promise to be with you."

    As Su Chi spoke, a tear ran across his cheek from the corner of his eye, looking very pitiful.

    Ren Yudong was completely stunned there, at a loss. He was scared, afraid that Zheng Shaoyuan would really promise Su Chiyue that he didn't want to lose Zheng Shaoyuan.

    Su Chiyue continued to pull Zheng Shaoyuan's sleeves, "Shaoyuan, tell me, your heart has never changed, has it?"

.Ren Yudong suddenly went crazy. He got up from the bed and pushed Su Chiyue aside, and then hugged Zheng Shaoyuan tightly, "Su Chiyue, don't be paranoid, he's mine! You scumbag, you scold you everywhere, you Is it not enough to have Tang Ye? Do you have to grab Shaoyuan with me? How can you be so cruel and deprive me of my only hope?"

    Compared to Ren Yudong's excitement, Su Chiyue just shed tears in silence.

    Su Chiyue's tears fell drop by drop, and the tears seemed to be telling endless sorrow. Everyone couldn't wait to hug him and comfort him.

    Zheng Shaoyuan frowned, "Have you finally told the truth? You can agree to anything for the sake of money. I thought you changed, and in the end, you are still the same you!"

.Ren Yudong felt that Zheng Shaoyuan was walking in the direction of Su Chiyue. He was worried. He let go of Zheng Shaoyuan, got out of bed, and rushed directly to Su Chiyue, "You are all because of you, Shaoyuan is my male. My friend, I went to give you a confession and buy a house for you! Why? Why are you telling me?"

    Su Chi stepped back step by step, "Let him like me."

    Ren Yudong began to cry, "Yes, I hurt you. Shaoyuan always thinks about you. If you look good and have a good education, you can get the male number two directly in filming. Why are you better than me everywhere? You are no longer so glamorous, Shao Yuan can be mine alone."

    When Zheng Shaoyuan heard this, he suddenly understood something. He asked Ren Yudong, "Ren Yudong, do you know what you are talking about?"

    Ren Yudong sat on the ground all of a sudden, "I know, of course I know..Shaoyuan, I do all this for our feelings. As long as Su Chi is more silent, you will be mine alone. We work hard and live hard, and everything will be beautiful. But when I saw that you were still going to find Su Chiyue, I knew that I couldn't wait. Fortunately, God gave me this opportunity. "

    Zheng Shaoyuan helped him up, "I said, I don't like Su Chiyue, it's all fake, why don't you believe it?"

    "Is it fake?" Ren Yudong raised his head. "You didn't falsify his eyes just now. You love him but you don't know it."