Chapter 26

As Mr. So Ji-wol stood there giggling, the incident occurred suddenly and he had no idea what to say in such a situation.

Tang Ye came to stand next to Su Chiyue, "Is this the wrong time for me to appear?"

Su Chiyue quickly shook his head, "No, no."It's Tang Ye's place. People show up whenever they want.

"I thought Mr. Tang was away on business."The more Su Chi laughs, the more stupid he is.

"It's late, so I'm afraid it might affect your rest."Tang Ye said, quite naturally.

He Chao and Xia Qing felt it was wrong that they were there, apparently feeling something suddenly lit up above their heads and the wattage was growing.

"I think I have something to do."He Chao said, quite calmly, "Xia Qing?"

"Ah, my friend said he gave me something to take."Xia Qing grabbed the backpack and said, "Brother Chao, let's go downstairs together."

After talking, the two of them hurried off.

The more Suchi realized that the two men seemed to have misunderstood his relationship with Tang, the more it was wrong.

How can they misunderstand their pure friendship? These people aren't pure enough.

"They're so busy."

Tang nodded, "Well, be busy."

"I didn't know you were at home so I made my own breakfast. Wait for me, I'll make you some noodles."The more Su Chi talked, he walked toward the kitchen.

Just one step outside, Su Chiyue was dragged back by Tang Ye, unprepared, his body tilted back, and the whole person leaned against Tang Ye's arm.

"I'm not hungry, let me hold it for a while."

Huh? What's going on?

Tang Ye brought the man into his arms, Su Chi stumbled on Tang Ye's shoulder, afraid to move, afraid to move.

After a long day, Tang Ye finally separated from Su Chiyue. "Go on, I'll pack up and go to the company."

Su Chiyue did not get over herself until she got on the bus with Xia Qing. Was Tang Ye in a bad mood or had any trouble today?

Thinking of this, Su Chi-yue immediately sent a WeChat to Tang Ye, saying that he wanted to reflect the due responsibility of a friend and a tenant, [If he is in a bad mood, eat a big meal, if he is not in a good mood, then eat another meal, there is nothing more enjoyable than a big meal! ]

[Tell me when you're done. Please eat hot pot! ]

Xia glanced at Su Chi with a spare light, and saw that he had an extremely expressive face, his fingers were typing rapidly, and she could not help but lament that the man in love was really sentimental.

While Su Chiyue took an acting class, a new round of bloodshed began on Weibo.

@ The years of the Suchi Yuesai: This microblog has been inregularly publishing stories about Su Chiyue's relationship since today, and everything is true. The microblog is for one purpose: to let the actor @Tang Ye know what Su Chiyue is really like, and not be dazzled by his appearance. I also hope that Tang Ye's fans will be able to persuade Tang Ye properly and stop losses in time. At the same time, I hope Tang Ye can find someone who really loves him.

A long screenshot was posted below the post.

[I'm Su Chiyue's first boyfriend.

That year, I was a freshman at Jiangcheng University. My father owned an advertising agency. My family was in a good place. During military training, many people offered courtesies to me, but only because the best-looking Su Chi-yue never looked at me squarely. The more he ignored me, the more fascinated I became, and the cleanest and brightest kid in the sun that year was him, slowly, I couldn't help but fall in love with him and pursue him.