Chapter 52

Although the person reading this passage is not Tang Ye, the more Su Chi knows that this is what Tang Ye wants to say to him. This passage is sweeter than the strawberry-flavored milk tea in his hand. Like he said, it's always sweet in my heart.

    Su Chiyue's face was filled with a happy smile, and there were bursts of applause around him, and some people kept applauding.

    Xia Qing patted her face, "Teacher Tang is so good, I'm so moved and cry."

    Han Peng and the others heard that there was fun to watch, and they all came over.

    "To be honest, I have always felt that you two are just playing around. Now it seems that you are really serious." Han Peng said with emotion, "If it was the past, I would not believe it. He could say something like this. It's really not a person to look good."

.Su Chiyue said with a smile, "Tang Ye people are very caring and gentle."

    Han Peng hugged his arm, "Just say so."

    "Director Han, Tang Ye sent a lot of dishes, let's eat together." Su Chiyue sent out an invitation.

    Han Peng and the surrounding staff all shook their heads. Han Peng patted Su Chiyue on the shoulder, "We are not blessed to enjoy it, you can enjoy it yourself. However, thank you Tang Ye for the milk tea."

    After speaking, the crew all left with a splash.

    Su Chiyue looked back at Xia Qing, "Let's go together?"

    Xia Qing slapped her slap, "Ah, boss, I just ordered a box lunch. I'll go get it first. You can eat it yourself."

.Su Chiyue watched as many reporters were still filming. He raised the milk tea in his hand and shook it, "I don't drink milk tea, I just don't drink milk tea from someone who is not familiar with it."

    Su Chiyue looked at the food that was almost too crowded in the car. He didn't know if Tang Ye was busy, so he sent Tang Ye a WeChat message.

    [Thank you for your kindness, I have received them all. The food is very fragrant, the milk tea is very sweet, love you! 】

    A photo of all the dishes was posted at the back.

    Tang Ye is indeed busy, but he can still see Su Chiyue's WeChat.

    With a smile on his mouth, he replied, [Hey, wait for me. 】

    The more Su Chi looked at the "good", he seemed to be able to see what Tang Ye was on, and what kind of indulgent tone of voice, his ears could not help but turn red.

    This damn feeling of falling in love, shouldn’t it be so beautiful?

.Tang Ye made a big fanfare for Su Chiyue cooking on the spot, and even said so sweet things, how could it not be posted on the Internet.

    In Su Xintang, there were various worries the day before, and the next day was like celebrating the New Year.

    However, because of the control of Heiner Media, this topic has not climbed into the hot search, and the fans just need to be happy.

    However, Tang Ye's popularity is so high that many non-fans will still see it if it is not on the hot search.

    [I thought that Tang Ye and Su Chiyue are just for business, and there is no real love in the entertainment industry, but at this moment, I believe it. 】