Chapter 28

Xie Mingxu didn't think that Su Chi would say that, and there was no room for his anger, but he listened to Su Chi Yue and continued, "If you know that you are the ancestor of your family, then you should support them, but do you know that you, an unworthy descendant, have recognized them again? In order to prevent your Xie family's Lie family from falling into a dream to teach you a lesson, Xie Mingxu, you......Be self-satisfied!"

And Xie Mingxu, in a fit of rage, looked into his eyes and said, "Su Chiyue, who are you to take him?"

Sookhae heard this so loud. His head suddenly light up, recall that has seen before, after all, "No one, no one, everywhere."

I didn't know that Xie Mingxu had such a hidden mind under his outer appearance.

To think of this, Su Chi's inexplicable anger, in his view, Xie Mingxu pretends to Tang Ye, that is to desecrate Tang Ye!

"On what grounds?"Suchi is so arrogant, "I look younger than you, I am better than you, I am better than you, I am better than you, I am better than you, I am better than you, I am better than you, I will be spoiled!"

The more Sochi said, push the door open and leave.

Xie Mingxu chased outside and saw many people, but could only hold back for a while.

After all, this character is hard to come by, so be careful before it starts to shoot, how many people have red eyes for this character, and now it is not a wise move to compete with Suchi.

The more Su Chi adjusts himself, however, when he returns to the dressing room, his face still isn't very good.

He can't be seen. He can be seen. He's holding his voice down. "Feeling unwell?"

Su Chiyue is not convenient to say what just happened here, can only nod his head, "A little, but drink some hot water is good. "

Xia Qing, hurry to give Su Chi-yue hot water.

The more Su Chi thinks about Xie Mingxu, um......As if he knew something special, the more Suchi felt about his neck, would he have been a shark?

The more Su changed her clothes, the more dazzling and colorful Prince Charming appeared in the mirror.

Su Chiyue found that the make up was more elaborate than at the last audition, and the whole atmosphere was more appropriate for Mo Junlan.

He Chaoyue still doesn't know how to make up a picture, takes him to see how others make it, and then tells him many important things, then tries to keep it at a minimum.

Fortunately, Su Chiyue's ability to accept, coupled with the experience of the last time, make a make up photograph very smooth.

He never saw Mr. Xie again.

After a long day of work, Suchi went back to the evening and everything was well, and he thought he would be able to sleep in his bed, but he turned around with no intention of sleepiness.

Once he closed his eyes, Xie Mingxu's punch-less face was right under his nose.

As Su Chi leaned against his bed with his quilt, both said that Tang Ye and Xie Mingxu had fallen over a few years ago, he now speculated that Xie Mingxu was afraid of looking at Zhong Tang Ye and wanting to pursue him, but finally did not know why the disturbance was unpleasant.

But to be sure, Mr. Tang hated Mr. Xie.

Su Chi-yue was very worried about it, although Xie Mingxu's conditions are still in good agreement, it is the difference between Tang Ye and Yunnan Yunni. Where did he get the courage to look at Tang Ye?