Chapter 48

Su Chi hugged Lin Guizhi, and found that she was getting more and more wrong, and the blood was bleeding more and more, which was obviously a symptom of hemorrhage. Lin Guizhi himself was almost in a coma.

    Su Chiyue shouted as he ran, "Mom, wake up, don't go to sleep!"

    But Lin Guizhi frowned and didn't speak at all.

    Su Chiyue ran to the parking lot, put the person flat on the back seat, and drove all the way to the hospital in the county-level city closest to Panlong Town.

    After all, this situation in a health center in a small town in Panlong Town is obviously not acceptable.

    After arriving at the hospital, a doctor and nurse pushed the person into the rescue room. Su Chi Yue was covered with blood on his hands and looked very crippled.

.Because it was New Year's Eve, there was only a doctor on duty. After a while, Su Chiyue saw other doctors rushing into the rescue room, and his heart touched his throat.

    He couldn't figure it out, Lin Guizhi was fine on New Year's Day, how could he suddenly bleed?

    Su Chiyue was sitting outside the rescue room alone, but he was not in the mood to watch someone photograph him.

    It didn't take long for Su Chiyue's bloody photos to appear on the Internet.

    @開在窗边望星星:#苏池越超话# Today is New Year’s Eve, but someone at home came to the hospital to get medicine due to some physical condition. I didn’t expect to see Su Chiyue at the People’s Hospital of Yanhe City, everyone. Look, it should be him. 【picture】

.The photo was sent from Su Chiyue's Chaohuan. Fans who wrote Chaohuan quickly saw this photo.

    [It's really Susu, why is Susu covered in blood? 】

    [Baby don’t scare mom, can anyone tell me what’s wrong? 】

    [Today is New Year's Eve, the day of family reunion, baby should be well. 】

    [Susu is outside the rescue room, maybe something happened to someone else. 】

    [No matter who it is, it must be someone Susu cares about. Don't have anything to do, Susu is so pitiful. 】

    Although everyone is on holiday, the artist’s work company will of course pay attention to it at any time. He Chao will soon know about such a big issue.

    Su Chiyue was waiting for news when he received a call from He Chao.

.He Chao was very anxious, "What's the situation, how are you?"

    Su Chi became anxious and said, "I'm fine, it's my mother. I don't know why she suddenly bleeds, and she is rescued now."

    He Chao: "Are you in the People's Hospital of Yanhe City? I'm driving over now."

    Su Chiyue: "No need, no, I'm fine for the time being, but I'll find a caregiver if I'm too busy. You can spend the New Year with your family. And this time today, there must be traffic jams at high speed."

    He Chao thought for a while, "Then, if you have any news in a while, please tell me. If it doesn't work, I will rush over by train."

    Su Chiyue: "Thank you Brother Chao."

    As soon as He Chao hung up, Tang Ye called in and asked what was wrong.

    Su Chiyue said the matter again.