Chapter 34

More than half an hour later, the door of the rescue room opened and a nurse came out.

    Su Chi heard the sound and stood up, "How is it, how is Tang Ye?"

    The nurse glanced at him and stepped aside. A bed was pushed out. Su Chiyue saw Tang Ye with his eyes closed on the bed.

    At this time, Tang Ye was extremely fragile in Su Chiyue's eyes. He just lay there, motionless, looking lifeless against the background of the white sheets.

    Su Chiyue's tears burst and fell, "Tang Ye, wake up, what should I do if you don't wake up?"

    "Don’t leave me alone, okay? You wake up, okay? You said, you want to accompany me to watch the sunrise and accompany me to the beach. You say, you have to love me, you can’t break your promise. ".The more Su Chi lay beside Tang Ye, crying out of breath.

    The nurse tried to pull him off, so Su Chi stuck on the bed more desperately. No matter what the nurse said, Su Chiyue didn't hear a word.

    No way, the nurse can only push the bed into the ward like this.

    Su Chiyue's feet are like wheels. Wherever the nurse pushes, he will turn, but no matter how he turns, his hands are stuck on the bed, as if Tang Ye would be gone as soon as he let go.

    Tang Ye was pushed into the VIP ward. The nurse hung up the bottle, and then wrote something to hang on the end of the bed, and he left.

    The door was closed, and Su Chiyue finally let go of the bed and went to shake Tang Ye's hand.

    His hands are nice, but there is no bloody color, and his fingertips are a bit cold.

.Su Chiyue put Tang Ye's fingertips into his palms, "I will warm you up, and you won't be cold."

    "Tang Ye, don't you leave me, okay?"

    "Tang Ye, do you know? No one has treated me so well yet."

    "Tang Ye, I will make good money and support you well in the future. You don't want to work so hard, OK?"

    "Tang Ye, I will be responsible for making money to support the family in the future, how about you being responsible for being beautiful?"

    "Tang Ye, we won't go to the haunted house in the future. Next time you say we will go wherever we go, you will guide me and I will never go north."

    "Tang Ye, you wake up soon, I will promise you whatever you say..."

    Su Chiyue cried and talked in Tang Ye's ear, finally...

    "Hey……"

.A familiar sigh came from Su Chiyue's ear, and his cry stopped abruptly, and he forgot to swallow.

    Tang Ye used the hand that didn't give a drip, and forcefully dragged Su Chi onto the bed, "Shhh, goodbye, I just want to sleep a little longer and stay with me."

    Su Chi was stunned for a long time, did Tang Ye speak?

    He lay on Tang Ye’s chest and heard his strong heartbeat, woooooo, Tang Ye is not dead, so good, thank God, thank God, thank Tathagata Buddha, feel Guanyin Bodhisattva...

    Su Chi wiped away his tears, his mouth raised a smile. If he hadn't watched the liquid in the hanging bottle above it drop drop by drop, he would have felt that it was already quiet at this moment and time was still.