Chapter 6

"Crack!"

    Yu Hai's voice appeared particularly loud throughout the overly quiet set.

    Then, thunderous applause erupted from the scene.

    Su Chiyue has never experienced acting. He originally thought it would be difficult for him to enter a role, but he found that playing with an actor with first-rate acting like Tang Ye was really different.

    Although there are only two scenes, he has already fully entered the role just now. He is Zhang Yuan, the little soldier who worships the general and hopes for victory.

    Tang Ye looked at Su Chiyue in his arms. He had never thought that Su Chiyue had such a talent for acting.

    At that moment, he thought that he was really going to lose him, and that kind of panic had never happened before, which made people feel trembling.

    Su Chi blinked, "Teacher Tang?"

    Tang Ye returned to his senses, and gently, Su Chi stood steadily in front of him.

."Good, good!" Yu Hailian said three good things. "Unexpectedly, I never thought, Su Chiyue, you have never been exposed to performances. Being able to act like this is simply God's taste for food, unlimited."

    When Su Chi heard this, he was very happy. Yu Hai praised him, indicating that he succeeded, "Thank you, Director Yu."

    "Xiao Chen, take him to sign the contract!"

    When the matter was finalized, Su Chiyue was the first to thank Tang Ye, "Thank you, Teacher Tang, you are really my noble person."

    Tang Ye was infected by his joy, "It's an honor."

    Su Chiyue signed the contract. He had to wait for notice from the crew to film those two scenes, so he went back to the dormitory in the evening. After the filming, he can get some labor fees, although not much, but if you save some, it will probably be enough for his summer living expenses.

    It's just that Lin Guizhi at home is still waiting to eat, he has to do something else.

.After dinner, Su Chiyue prepared to draw comics.

    He has always liked comics, and the original owner has a digital tablet here, and he plans to update the original comics on his Weibo account.

    If you are lucky, you might be able to accumulate a lot of fans.

    Or if any company or individual is interested in his paintings, he might be able to take some orders and start slowly.

    He was alone in the dormitory. It was extremely quiet, and he could only see what Su Chi was drawing more seriously on the position by the window.

    On the other side, as night fell, Tang Ye finished today's work and got into the nanny car.

    "Ms. Tang, do you need to process today's video and photos?" Fang Bai handed the phone over, and it was the section where Tang Ye was holding Su Chiyue.

    Tang Ye watched it for a long time, and finished reading his own melons on the Internet for the first time, "Wait."

.If it is the past, these things must not be kept on the Internet, just like the previous ignorant actors who wanted to get in front of Tang Ye to fry CP, they had to be deleted. Today, he hugs like this, his actor said to wait?

    Tang Ye took out his cell phone and sent a WeChat message to Su Chiyue.

    【have you slept? 】