Chapter 57

"Sorry, there is no adopted son in Mr. Ye's household registration. Please leave." The police are persuading Xie Mingxu to leave.

    When Xie Mingxu looked up, he saw Tang Ye looking over here.

    Xie Mingxu pointed to Tang Ye, "Go ask him, he is my cousin, he knows me."

    Tang Ye walked over to the police and said, "You are right. In my uncle's household registration, there is no adopted son."

    Xie Mingxu moved his hukou out long ago because he was afraid of the trouble that the creditors would make him. Now he can say that he has nothing to do with the Ye family.

    Tang Ye walked out of the cordon after he finished speaking, and then walked out.

    Xie Mingxu couldn't go to the police to continue the theory, so he hurried to catch up with Tang Ye.

    "What do you mean?".Xie Mingxu knew that he had torn his face with the Tang family now. Although Wei Xianchao used Wei Xianchao to send out the paternity test certificate last time, of course he knew that a person like Tang Zhonghai was him.

    But he didn't know why Tang Zhonghai never came to him.

    He didn't know if it was Tang Zhonghai who felt indifferent, that he was not good enough, or whether Tang Zhonghai wanted to do something he couldn't stand?

    He was very quiet during this time, because he was always in fear, and he couldn't figure out Tang's intentions.

    After the last paternity test, Tang Zhonghai had already told Tang Ye that the person behind it should be Xie Mingxu. For Xie Mingxu, Tang Zhonghai let Tang Ye decide for himself.

    Considering his grandfather's care and love for Xie Mingxu during his lifetime, Tang Yejing did not take any measures.

.In addition, even if measures were taken to punish Xie Mingxu for the rumors last time, he would not be much, on the contrary, it was not painful.

    Now they haven't been moving, Xie Mingxu will quiet down instead, the best explanation is that there is no movement in the near future.

    Tang Ye kept walking, nor did he go to see Xie Mingxu, but walked in the direction of his car.

    "You have never admitted that you are Ye Kunjie's adopted son. Now come and ask me what do you mean, Xie Mingxu, what do you mean?" Tang Ye asked with a cold tone.

    Xie Mingxu was taken aback for a moment. In just a few seconds, Tang Ye had already gone a long way. He hurried to catch up, "When did I not admit it? How do you understand the relationship between me and my adoptive father?"

.Tang Ye put his hand on the door of the car, and he sarcastically said, "Xie Mingxu, there are only two of us here. Don't pretend if there are some things, it's boring. Do you know what the funniest joke I've ever heard is?"

    Xie Mingxu said nothing, Tang Ye continued, "You Xie Mingxu and Ye Kunjie have a father-son relationship."

    Tang Ye opened the door and was about to get into the car. Xie Mingxu hurriedly stopped. He pursed his lips, "I...anyway, he is grandpa's son."

    Tang Ye didn't know if he should be moved a bit. He just felt that he needed to cherish it because he was gone.

    Although Ye Kunjie was really a jerk during his lifetime, Xie Mingxu never really cared about his so-called adoptive father.