Chapter 24

When Su Chi went in, he introduced himself first, and found that Director Zhao Han, who was sitting in the center, had no spare expression.

He lamented that, of course, everyone was tired, not tired and hungry, and did not love to see him.

Ms. Zhao signaled to begin, and a member of staff handed over a card.

The more Su Chi looked down, it was two different stage plays, the two plays he and Tang Ye did not have, very strange.

Mr. So Ji-wol looked at the number seven on the card, and it appeared that the rest of the cast had been removed, leaving him with this one. I don't know how the others are doing, but Su Chi-yueh has some doubts.

"When you are ready, you can start."Staff said.

Ms. Sochi nodded her head to know, then wrote down the lines at the fastest rate. Although there is a teleprompter opposite, but always to see the teleprompter will affect the performance effect, especially other such inexperienced, easy to walk out of the play, that performance will be greatly compromised.

The good news is that Mr. SoChee has a proud skill:

The quicker Sochi memorized the lines of both plays, then gestured to the staff, "I'm ready."

Next, Su Chiyue saw a member of the staff come on stage to play with him.

In the first scene, Mok Kwan Lan's mother family overturns, and Ning Fei Niang is drunk and dies in Mok Kwan Lan's arms.

[The Palace of Yao Hua, once a raucous palace, is in a state of depression, the eunuchs are all removed, and the Empress Dowager Ning, once a darling of the Sixth Palace, is dressed as she always was, sitting in the chair and looking out at the gates.

When Mo Junlan appeared at the gate, the Empress Dowager Ning finally smiled.

Mok Kwan Lan strode in, his eyes full of anxiety. "Mother Consort, we'll take you away from here.

The Empress waved to Mo Junlan, who approached her and squatted slowly, leaning against her leg as usual.

"As long as my son is safe.""My son remembers when you were a child, when your grandfather took you horseback riding, shot arrows, when your uncle took you gambling ...."

At this point, the Princess of Tranquility smiles as if she sees her brother at the casino.

When Mo Junlan nodded, her voice choked up. "My son remembers that my uncle was beaten by my grandfather.

"Yeah, your uncle's been naughty since childhood."The Princess of Transylvania began to speak in a weak voice, pausing for a moment, "What a pity ...."

"Mother Consort, rest assured that your son will find out the truth and clear the name of Grandpa and uncle."Mo Junlan said.

"OK, Mater awaits."Blood oozed from the corner of her mouth and she scraped off her hands. It was just more and more blood. How could it not be finished? "My son will live well....You......Stay alive......"

Mok Kwan Lan's face was dripping with warmth, and he raised his head violently, his face flustered like never before.

He picked up the Princess of Ning. "Mother, what happened to her?"

The Empress Dowager Ningfei was bleeding with all her heart and tried her best to reach out and touch Mok Kwan Lan's face. "My son, millions ....Live......"The Princess of Ningxia finished talking, and her hands fell.

Mok Kwan Lan's eyes are full of despair. Doctor! Doctor!"

But all that came back to him was the echoes of the palace.