Chapter 45

A white Audi parked at the back door of Bailuzhou Hotel, Wei Xianchao was anxiously waiting for news.

    Finally the car door opened and his agent Zhao Bin sat in the driving position.

    "It's done." Zhao Bin said in a low voice.

    Wei Xianchao looked at the news posted on the Internet, "How could Su Chiyue get hurt? Didn't I say, just change the chair?"

    "If he doesn't do it, what if he doesn't sit in that chair?" Zhao Bin said, starting the car.

    Wei Xianchao shuddered all over, obviously very scared, "Is Su Chi getting more injured?"

    Zhao Bin said nonchalantly, "It's not heavy, the arm is cut, how serious it can be, just a few days after raising it..You put your heart in your stomach, they haven't finished the play, this role, the nail is yours. "

    "Cut it?" Wei Xianchao was taken aback, "You mean, that dagger was the item you changed?"

    "Don't worry, the staff has already bought it. His family is short of money and will never give us out." Zhao Bin said, "Besides, he didn't even know that we asked him to do it."

    When Wei Xianchao heard Zhao Bin say this, he relaxed a little, but he was still very worried, "Tang Ye won't let it go."

    He really didn't want to play that big, he just wanted to get this role, but how come things are like this?

.Zhao Bin saw that he was still preoccupied, and he didn't get angry. "For this role, I have lost money. No matter how you are like this, everyone can tell that you did it. I don't want to be with you. It's over!"

    This remark woke up Wei Xianchao, he couldn't do this, he could only treat it as if he didn't do it, or they would all finish playing.

    Su Chiyue's wound was a bit deep. When he arrived at the hospital, the doctor treated him with three stitches and ordered him not to exercise vigorously or touch water. Then he told him which day the stitches would be removed.

    With local anesthesia during stitching, Su Chiyue’s current state is much better than at the beginning.

    He Chaochai was not in Jiangcheng, and the company sent other people over, and Han Peng also assigned someone to help him run.

.Tang Ye went through the hospitalization procedures for Su Chiyue. Su Chiyue was now lying in the VIP ward of the hospital. At this time, there were only two of them in the ward.

    Su Chiyue took a look at his arms wrapped around a few times, then at Tang Ye's frowning brows, and then a big smile appeared, "An La An, I am fine now."

    Tang Ye sat next to him, stretched out his hand and rubbed his head, "I will find out."

    Su Chiyue pointed his left finger to his mobile phone, "It's a coincidence, I went to the bathroom to record a sound."

    Tang Ye took it and clicked on the recording, "Is it Wei Xianchao?"

    "It should be him." Su Chiyue actually couldn't understand Wei Xianchao's behavior at all. "It stands to reason that Boya Film and Television has good resources, and Wei Xianchao has won the award for best male partner. Why bother to do this?"

."Wei Xianchao and Boya Film and Television signed a gambling agreement, and they will earn 200 million in three years." This is what Tang Ye wrote down when he saw the gambling list of various entertainment companies before.