Chapter 47

When Xia Qing said this, Su Chiyue and He Chao were both surprised.

    Su Chiyue clicked on a hot search on Weibo, and indeed, the topic of #唐烨苏池越系亲兄弟# has been "exploded" on the hot one, and the degree of discussion is quite high. The first Weibo account was a very ordinary account, and even Weibo members were not open.

    [@日久见人心: Today I want to reveal something about the Tang Group. Let’s look at it as soon as possible. With the power of the Tang Group, my account will probably be blown up in a while. However, I have talked to relevant reporters about what I said below. Even if this Weibo is deleted, these contents will appear on the headlines of the news papers.

    Jiangcheng's leading group company-Tang Group, Chairman Tang Zhonghai, General Manager Tang Ye, Deputy General Manager Tang Yanchen.

.Everyone knows about Tang Zhonghai and Tang Yanchen, but what everyone doesn’t know is who the general manager of the Tang Group is, yes, yes, you read that right, it’s Tang Ye, the Tang Ye you know, the youngest in the entertainment industry Actor Tang Ye.

    Why is Tang Ye the general manager of the Tang Group? Because Tang Ye is the eldest son of Chairman Tang Zhonghai and the eldest son of the Tang Group.

    Do you think that why Tang Ye has such good resources? Why is Su Chiyue's direct debut from an amateur with such awesome resources? Even Boya Film and Television dares to directly attack him. Isn't it supported by the big tree of the Tang Group?

    You might say that it doesn't matter, what if Tang Ye is the eldest son of the Tang Group. Yes, nothing can be done, but I accidentally saw a DNA paternity test report before. .The results of the report show that Tang Yanchen, deputy general manager of the Tang Group, and Su Chiyue are brothers.

    Tang Ye and Tang Yanchen are the biological sons of Tang Zhonghai. There is no doubt that Tang Ye and Su Chiyue are also brothers.

    So, Tang Ye and Su Chiyue's relationship as lovers can only be said to be incest!

    Such Tang Ye and Su Chiyue, do you want to continue to fan? What kind of credit is there for such a Down Group?

    In addition, I have mailed a copy of this DNA paternity test report to major media. I believe you will be able to see it later.

    If you don’t believe me, I’ll attach two photos. Take a closer look and you will know how similar Tang Yanchen and Su Chi are. 】

    Su Chiyue looked down this Weibo, and the comments below were all messed up, saying everything.

.You know, who doesn't want to look at the melons of the Tang family? Now it pops out/come out all of a sudden.

    [Does it cost nothing to spread rumors now? 】

    [I'm going, what kind of person is this? I'm crazy, I dare to send anything out! 】

    [It turns out that Tang Ye is the eldest son of the Tang Group. 】

    [It doesn't matter who Tang Ye is, the important thing is that we like him. 】

    [You have nothing to say, you say that if you have an appraisal report, there will be an appraisal report? Really laughed to death. 】

    [This kind of Weibo can also be a hot one? I also said that Tang Ye and I are brothers, who believes it. 】

    [There is nothing wrong with it. If it is fake, please respond to the Tang Group. 】