Chapter 62

The teammate next to Jiang Ziping hit him with his arm and whispered, "Don't slip away."

    Jiang Ziping suppressed the grief and anger in his heart, and was forced to continue to stare at Su Chiyue. He was here to participate in the draft. He originally thought that this time "Future Star" would make his C debut like his previous life, but he didn't expect to kill him halfway through. Su Chiyue, who has a grudge against him.

    You must know that several other people have already rebelled, and what they said painfully, Su Chiyue is different from his previous life, and he has to live his own life well.

    Jiang Ziping told himself that even if he fights alone, he must fight Su Chiyue to the end!

    As Su Chi chattered more and more on the stage, Jiang Ziping's eyes were almost turned to the sky, but for the time being, his face did not dare to show.

.After Su Chiyue took the seat, it was the opening performance of several other instructors, the same as in the previous life, the same instructor, the same talent, and the same skill.

    Jiang Ziping couldn't understand why Su Chiyue's life had changed so much when he lived a lifetime, and even the lives of a few of them had changed drastically.

    After several instructors finished their performances, Su Chiyue stood up and said, "Next, we will proceed to the classification assessment process. Everyone, please work hard. The result of the first division depends on your performance for a while."

    Su Chiyue just stood in front of the stage and saw clearly the expressions of everyone in the audience. Jiang Ziping's shocked and unbelievable expressions he liked so much.

    Everyone sang and danced on the stage, as long as it wasn't particularly hip-pulled, he looked the same.

.The grading is naturally carried out by a professional tutor, who is responsible for announcing the classification.

    Finally it was the turn of the trainees of Galaxy Entertainment, Su Chiyue put down the pen in his hand, leaned back on the chair, and began to watch and listen to the performance of this group in earnest.

    Jiang Ziping is in the C position. If nothing else, Jiang Ziping is really superior among these trainees.

    The superior face, coupled with the dance and vocal practice for two lifetimes, is not a little bit taller than others.

    Su Chiyue had to admire Jiang Ziping's talent and hard work in singing and dancing.

    At the end of the song, several other instructors began to comment in turn. Of course, everyone saw Jiang Ziping's performance and gave high evaluations.

.For the time being, Su Chiyue only announced three Class A. When I came to Jiang Ziping and heard such high evaluations from the instructors, I naturally felt that the fourth Class A player was about to be born.

    Su Chiyue said, "Dear trainees, wait a moment, and wait for our instructors to give the final results of the placement."

    Of course, Jiang Ziping is not the only one in a combination, and there are also eight other people in the class.

    At this time, everyone should wait honestly.

    Who knows, Jiang Ziping stood there and said loudly, "Teacher Su Chiyue, I still want to hear your evaluation of me."

    There was obviously a provocative expression on that expression.

    All the trainees looked at him in amazement.