Chapter 72

Quietly in the corridor, within twenty minutes after the lights were turned off, it was the most frequent time for the teacher to appear. Even the most naughty student dare not make a mistake at this time.

In the silence and darkness, Jing Ci could clearly perceive the heavy breathing of Ying Jiao, and…the thing on his body that was so bright that it made the scalp numb.

Yingjiao’s heartbeat is fast, and his chest rises and falls very clearly.

But he just embraced him without any action. As he promised on the playground after class, he didn’t move if he said nothing.

He always said very strongly, to treat him like this. But in fact, he never forced him to do anything regardless of his wishes.

From the fake kiss in the KTV box when they were not dating, to now they are lying on a bed, Yingjiao has always used his own way to take care of his feelings.

Jing Ci actually doesn’t like small beds. When he sleeps, he is used to lying flat in the center of the bed, neither to the left nor to the right. It is the same posture from lying down to waking up. If the bed is too small, you must be slightly sideways when sleeping for two people, which is very uncomfortable, both physically and psychologically.

However, if the person around you is Winner, everything is different.

Compared to a long-standing habit, Jing Ci wants to lean on him and get close to him. Even if he is a little flustered and overwhelmed by his physiological reaction like this moment, if he chooses one more time, he will still come.

In fact, it’s nothing, Jing Ci thought, it’s normal for a couple to sleep on the same bed.

If Yingjiao came to kiss him at this time, he might have the same reaction.

He first opened his mouth to let Yingjiao stay, and he is so uncomfortable now…

Jing Ci’s hot cheeks and shortness of breath were more nervous than when he learned that he had crossed but had no memory of his original body.

His throat became dry, his Adam’s apple rolled up and down a few times, and after brewing for a long time, he finally whispered to Ying Jiao: “Ying Jiao.”

The two of them are not playing or trying. They are going to be together for the rest of their lives, so there is no difference between early and late. And… and there is only one week left before his birthday.

“Huh?” Ying Jiao replied, his voice hoarse, with a little panting, obviously holding back: “What’s the matter, baby?”

“You…” Jing Ci breathed deeply, the loud heartbeat almost overwhelming the voice: “If you really want to, you can also…”

He didn’t say the rest, but both of them understood.

Ying Jiao’s breath suffocated, and the hand holding his shoulder tightened suddenly.

Jing Ci didn’t struggle, letting him move.

“You,” Ying Jiao gritted his teeth, looking at him incredulously: “Do you know what you are talking about?”

Jing Ci nodded slightly.

“Fuck.” Ying cursed arrogantly, rubbed Jing Ci into his arms hard, and gave him a hard hug. Then quickly let go, rolled over and got out of bed.

A small glass window is embedded in the door of the dormitory of the experimental students in the province, which is convenient for the dormitory teacher to check the dormitory. The light in the corridor shined through the glass window. With the faint light, Ying Jiao walked to the desk, opened the drawer, and fumbled for it.