Chapter 75

He congee said that the self-service is on the second floor of a five-star hotel, which is exactly the same as the self-service of other hotels, nothing special. The only advantage is that there are fewer people and there is no need to queue for anything.

When Jing Ci and Ying Jiao arrived, He congee and the others were half the table.

Seeing them, He Conge couldn’t help but complain: “You guys are too slow, why do you have to put on makeup and sunscreen before going out?”

The waiter delivered two hot towels at the right time, and Yingjiao wiped his hands slowly while saying: “Traffic jam.”

“It shouldn’t be in theory.” He Cong retorted subconsciously: “This is not the peak time for commuting.”

Yingjiao put down the towel and snorted: “Theoretically, the national football team can win the World Cup.”

He ignored the porridge, stood up and pulled Jing to resign from the dining area: “Go, get food.”

Ying Jiao Xiaoshen took two plates from below, handed one to Jing Ci, and asked him, “Either salmon or king crab?”

Jing Ci put two lobsters on the plate and shook his head: “No.”

Ying Jiao smiled, did not force him, only took his own share. He found out early on. Jing Ci is not very interested in seafood. He still likes fish and shrimps. He basically doesn’t touch other things such as mussels and crabs.

The two picked and picked, took a few more plates of meat and fruit, and took a drink, then sat down and started eating.

At the dinner table, no one mentioned anything about Father Jing. Zheng Que stuffed a piece of chicken into his mouth, raised his head and said to Ying Jiao: “Brother Jiao, are you going out to play this winter vacation?”

Probably it was the habit of running in China and Britain when was young. Yingjiao likes to travel very much and often goes out to play during holidays.

“Don’t go.” Yingjiao flexibly picked the lobster meat from the shell with a fork and put it in the Jing Ci bowl without raising his head: “There is no time.”

Zheng Que didn’t understand: “What are you busy with for more than a month’s vacation?”

Ying Jiao smiled, proud and showing off in his tone: “Let’s fall in love and study.”

Zheng Que: “…”

He congee forks a lamb chop, rolls his eyes at him while biting, “I’m eating well, can you stop talking about it?”

Ying Jiao raised his eyelids and glanced at him: “My boyfriend already has it, what’s wrong with saying two sorrows?”

He Congee couldn’t bear it and turned to Jing Ci: “Brother Ci, can you control him?”

Jing Ci’s ears were a little red. He pushed Yingjiao’s favorite salmon in front of him, then looked down and said, “Let’s eat.”

“Okay, eat.” Ying Jiao immediately put away his anger, picked up a piece of salmon, dipped it in some soy sauce, and put it in his mouth.

The other dishes in this buffet can only be said to be average, and the unique grilled lamb chops is a must. Lamb chops are French steaks, with very little fat, but they are rare, and they are fragrant and tender. Because it is freshly roasted, the meat is still very hot and there is no smell.

Jing Ci liked it very much and ate two yuan in a row.

Ying arrogantly noted his preferences, watched his time putting the bones in the trash tray, and reached out to fork the last lamb chop on the plate.