Chapter 37

Ying Jiao was silent for half a minute, and when he spoke again, his voice was slightly muted: “You…” He looked at Jing Ci: “Why did you choose this one?”

Jing Ci lowered his eyes, not looking at him, calmly said: “If you want to see it, you can choose.”

“Want to see?” Ying Jiao repeated.

He didn’t think Jing Ci was someone who would like to watch romance movies.

They have known each other for more than two months. Jingci has grown well and studied well, and has attracted many mad bees and butterflies. But Jing Ci never looked at them more, and even made it clear that he was not interested in falling in love.

And…according to his mopping personality, what he likes should be that kind of blockbuster movie.

But he chose this kind of movie that little girls like, so he can’t even think about it…

Ying Jiao calmed down the throbbing in his heart, fixed his eyes on Jing Ci, and asked, “Do you want to see?”

“Otherwise?” Jing Ci stood up, put his schoolbag on one shoulder, and asked blankly.

Ying Jiao smiled, stood up with him, looked down at Jing Ci, and whispered in his ear: “Did you know? Your fingers curl up when you lie.”

Jing Ci was startled, and looked down subconsciously.

“I lied to you.” The smile in Ying Jiao’s eyes slowly overflowed.

Jing Ci would not curl up his fingers when he was guilty of heart, he would only lower his eyes and try his best to put on an indifferent look.

Ying Jiao’s heart was sour and soft, he grasped Jing Ci’s hand, held it gently, and clasped his fingers. Before Jing Ci wanted to struggle, he smiled and said, “I feel a little bit of the spirit of learning God, and I will get a good grade in the exam later, and learning God will be convenient?”

Jing Ci turned his head slightly, his face was a little unnatural, but he did not refuse.

The people in the first examination room were very conscious. When Jing Ci entered the door, everyone except him arrived.

He looked up at the seat map on the blackboard and walked towards the first seat in the south row.

Immediately began to whisper underneath.

“Wow! Real people are more handsome than photos!”

“It turns out he is Jingci.”

“Ah, ah, I remember this face! The man who ended my first dream of taking the exam!”

………………

Just as Jing Ci put the test equipment on the table, he was hit on his back by something. He looked back and saw that Zhou Chao was waving at him desperately across Jiang Chong: “Why are you here so late?”

“Cleaning things up a bit slower.”

“Hey,” Zhou Chao glanced at the door, and saw that the invigilator hadn’t come yet, and he ran to Jing Ci holding the Olympic Mathematics question set: “I have a question I want to ask you, so why don’t you come.”

While complaining, he opened the exercise book in his hand, pointed to the page and said, “That’s it.”

Jing Ci looked at him in surprise: “Do you still bring a workbook for the exam?”

“No way,” Zhou Chao said helplessly, “Who told you not to be in the same class with me? Teacher Zhao told me this question, but I didn’t understand it very well. If I ask again, I will definitely be scolded.”