Chapter 69

Ying Jiao bowed his head and kissed Jing Ci, until Jing Ci couldn’t breathe, then let go of him.

“Blam me,” Ying Jiao sighed, and made a deep self-reflection: “I have too little kisses for you, which makes you so unskilled.”

He looked at Jing Ci thoughtfully, and said seriously: “Hey, do you think we have to make an agreement, such as kissing at least three or five times a day.”

“Where do you like to kiss? The clothespin? The classroom? Or the bed?”

Jing Ci flushed, turned his head and said nothing.

Ying Jiao Ren smiled, reached out his hand to touch the back of his neck, took advantage of enough, and accepted it as soon as he saw it: “Do you want to go to a university?”

Because Jing Ci took the road of competition, read a lot of related articles during the period of winning the arrogance, and knew that Jing Ci would be directly recommended.

Seriously caught off guard, Jing Ci was taken aback and nodded: “Well, go to the Department of Mathematics, Peking University.”

In the Department of Mathematics, guessed right.

Ying Jiao smiled. Just when he wanted to say something, he heard Jing Ci whisper: “What about you? Where do you…want to take the test?”

“Me?” Ying Jiao looked at Jing Ci’s lowered eyelashes, suffocating in his heart: “I like Demon City, the atmosphere is open and free. Either Demon City is okay, there are so many delicious ones.”

Jing Ci lowered his head and couldn’t see the look on his face. After a few seconds, he calmly said, “Well, it’s all fine.”

He was silent for a while, then turned around and said, “Go back, it’s almost time for class.”

“What’s the matter?” Ying Jiao held his wrist and pulled him back again: “How do you feel that your mood is a bit wrong?”

Jing Ci pursed his lips: “No.”

Yingjiao smiled helplessly, and reached out to clasp his fingers: “Isn’t that stupid? It’s funny.”

Jing Ci raised his eyes suddenly.

“You go to Peking University, where can I go besides the imperial capital?” Yingjiao led him forward and sneered, “When I study hard for fun these months?”

Jing Cinuan’s chest almost rose, and he said guiltily, “I’m sorry…”

“Forget it this time,” Yingjiao shook his hand vigorously, then let go: “Next time you dare to hold it alone and don’t tell me anything…”

He snorted and said meaningfully: “Look at how I clean up you.”

Jing Ci’s face blushed silently when he thought of the sorrowful words of Ying Jiao.

The two entered the teaching building, and when they walked to the door of the office, Ying Jiao suddenly said: “You go back first, I’ll find Lao Liu.”

Jing Ci looked up at him: “Something?”

Ying Jiao said “Um”: “When I changed the bed, he always prevaricates me, and I urge him.”

He frowned anxiously: “Lao Liu is too ignorant. He always interferes with what he is doing in the bed.”

It was the end of class when people came and went in the corridor. Jing Ci was thin-skinned, nodded in embarrassment and embarrassment. He didn’t say much, and the obedient ones left first.