Chapter 57

In the small bathroom on the third floor, Ying Jiao squeezed a little hand sanitizer into his palm, rubbed it a few times, and turned on the faucet to flush out the foam.

This is a toilet for teachers, and students are generally not allowed to use it, but occasionally washing hands or something is fine.

He congee and a few people also came together. They just helped cut the cake in the classroom, because the knife given by the store was too soft, and a lot of cream was rubbed on their hands, and there was a sweet and greasy smell after rubbing them.

Zheng Que shook the water in his hand and looked outside the door, and saw that there was no one in the corridor. Quietly took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, took out one, and handed the pack to Yingjiao: “Come on?”

Ying Jiao shook his head: “No.” Turning around and drew two pieces of paper from the paper tube on the wall to wipe his hands.

Zheng Que divided the smoke between He porridge and Peng Chengcheng, spit out the smoke ring and sighed: “My proud brother is now more and more like a good student.”

Ying Jiao snorted and said nothing.

He threw the used tissues into the trash can, thinking of sitting on the playground in the afternoon, looking up at Jing Ci on the flag-raising stand, and still feel his chest throbbing.

The person who shines and is admired and admired by the teachers and students of the school is the one he likes.

Yingjiao’s heart is full of pride and pride, faintly, and a sense of urgency that is ready to emerge.

Such a good, such an excellent speech is worthy of all the best in the world, including lovers.

He has to work harder, harder, hard enough to stand by his side with Jing Ci.

He can be the glory of Jing Ci, but he will never allow himself to become his drag and stain.

“Brother Jiao, it’s your birthday soon, right?” Zheng Que finished smoking a cigarette and threw it into the trash can.

While waving his sleeves vigorously trying to dissipate the smell of himself, so as not to be smelled by Teacher Liu, he said: “How do you plan to spend this year? How many lessons are you skipping on Sunday morning?”

During this period of time, Yingjiao devoted himself to studying, and had no time to take them out. Zheng Que had been suffocated long ago. He couldn’t help but seize the opportunity to entrain private goods: “How about having a party and playing games during the day, and going out to play games at night?”

Ying Jiao glanced at him blankly: “Did you teach you how to skip class for nine years of duty?”

Zheng Que: “…”

Zheng Que had no hope at all. What he said just now was just a test. Success is better, and it doesn’t matter if it is unsuccessful.

He said again: “It’s okay not to skip class. Let’s go on vacation again in the afternoon.”

“No wave.” Yingjiao refused completely: “There is no time.”

“No,” Zheng Que didn’t understand: “Have a holiday, do you have other things?”

“Yes.” Yingjiao opened the door and said sincerely: “One afternoon, enough to do a few sets of papers.”

He porridge, Zheng Que, Peng Chengcheng: “…”

Zheng Que stared at him dumbfounded, and couldn’t believe it: “Brother Jiao, you…are you being poisoned?”

It was normal before, just working hard in class, how come you don’t even let go of the holidays now, and a desperate Saburo is put in place. Is this guy still an arrogant brother who does something wrong with him?