Chapter 36

The magical singing continued to circulate on the third floor. In the solidified atmosphere, the next room was silent for a full minute, and then came the sound of a slamming chair.

It seems to be using this way to express my dissatisfaction.

“Hey no,” Ying Jiao smiled while holding his mobile phone: “Is this thrown to me?”

He turned to Jingci: “You borrowed your mobile phone for me to use it. I just got on with him today. Believe it or not, I will stand by his door with two mobile phones?”

Jing Ci: “…”

Jing Ci really believes that this kind of thing will definitely be done.

“Don’t go,” Jing Ci was afraid that he would go out and cause trouble, stepped a few steps to the door and blocked the door: “Go to sleep, it’s silent now.”

Seeing that Yingjiao stretched out his hand, as if he was about to hold the doorknob, he was anxious and grabbed the phone of Yingjiao directly, and pressed the pause button: “Listen, there is really no sound.”

Ying Jiao looked down at him, Jing Ci was not as embarrassed to take off his clothes, he was still wearing school uniform pants on his legs, only the upper body was covered in a thin white sweater, revealing a beautifully shaped collarbone.

The beautiful clavicle fossa just flashed past his eyes, as if he was deliberately inviting him to taste it.

Ying Jiao’s eyes darkened, he clenched his fist and turned his head too restrained.

He felt that after tonight, he could play the role of Liu Xiahui.

Jing Ci saw that Ying Jiao didn’t speak, thinking that he had not given up the idea of ​​continuing to provoke the next door. After thinking about it, he turned around and hung up the chain lock at the top of the door.

“Sleep.”

“Okay,” Ying Jiao’s throat tightened, he coughed, turned around, turned his back to Jing Ci, and said: “You go to bed first, and I will hear them still silent.”

Jing Ci: “…”

Jing Ci couldn’t understand where his persistence came from, but he was not a talkative person. After confirming that Yingjiao would not go out, he nodded and went back to bed.

The floor of this small hotel is inlaid with tiles, and there is no carpet. Ying Jiao was standing at the door wearing thin disposable slippers, and the chill quickly spread from the soles of his feet all over his body.

The coldness restrained the heat of the body just right, until the reaction he had just disappeared completely, Ying Jiao then looked down and let out a guilty breath.

The next door seemed to have been afraid of the series of parents, grandparents, and even if the music stopped, they were still as quiet as a chicken.

Ying Jiao put away the phone and walked to the bed.

Jing Ci was lying flat with his eyes closed, as if he was really ready to sleep.

Winning Jiao endured and endured, after all he could not bear it, and walked to the head of his bed.

Jing Ci opened his eyes seemingly, and tilted his head slightly to meet Ying Jiao’s smiling eyes. He bent his elbows to support his upper body and looked at Ying Jiao: “Are you…something?”

“It’s okay.” Ying Jiao looked at him intently, and gently pressed Jing Ci who wanted to sit up.

On such a quiet night with only the two of them, Ying Jiao could hardly restrain the turbulent emotions in his heart.