Chapter 16

From this day on, the school tyrant, who has always been an idol with a ton of burden, often has problems such as irregular collars and wrong buttons. However, the friends around him are like collective blindness, and they have never seen it.

Jing Ci was not as embarrassed to remind him at first, but over time, he got used to it.

As a result, now that Yingjiao’s collar is turned upside down, he can even naturally reach out to help tidy it up.

Self-study early, Jing Ci put the notes on Yingjiao’s desk: “It’s almost that, you read it first, if you don’t understand anything, you can ask me.”

Ying Jiao lowered his head and opened the thick notebook. The snow-white paper was densely filled with words, and some places were marked with red pen.

The large chapters, small chapters and key knowledge are written clearly and clearly at a glance.

“Remember to be so serious,” Ying Jiao raised his eyebrows and looked at him: “Little classmate, do you want me to make progress with you?”

The mood of Yingjiao is a bit complicated.

When Jing Ci first said that he would organize his notes, he didn’t take it seriously. Later, when saw the serious look of the little pervert Fenjishu, it was very interesting, so continued to watch the show with a playful mentality.

He didn’t expect that Jing Ci really took this matter to heart.

What is learning, Yingjiao has not known for many years.

But now holding this heavy notebook, his jokes can’t go on.

Jing Ci raised his eyes to look at him: “You…” He pursed his lower lip: “Don’t want to see it?”

“Where is it?” Yingjiao’s Adam’s apple moved, and he flipped through the pages of the book: “The inequality isn’t it? It’s very simple…”

That’s good.

Jing Ci breathed a sigh of relief and settled in his heart. From now on, I won’t be arrogant at all. I should be able to draw a clear line between him this time.

As a result, Ying Jiao found that Jing Ci seemed to be indifferent to him since he got the notes.

But he didn’t think too much.

As a result, Jing Ci’s character was not warm at all. Secondly, the mid-term exam is about to arrive, and Jing Ci has been working harder and harder these days, and it is possible that he can’t find energy.

“Hey Jingci, did you see the post on our school forum?” When class was over, Jing Ci went outside to breathe, and Li Zhou suddenly said to him: “The super-normal class and the key class do not know where the superiority comes from. I feel so mad at me.”

“What post?” Jing Ci was thinking of a math problem, and after hearing this, he asked subconsciously.

“I really convinced you. You are now a red heart to learn.” Li Zhou looked around like a thief. Seeing not many people, he carefully took out his phone, tapped twice on the screen, and handed it to Jing. Ci: “Here, this is the post that says you pretend to be a scumbag.”

He angrily said: “Originally, the direction was quite normal. Later, I didn’t know which idiots were pushing on it. We said that there were a lot of people in our seventh class, and some people opened a gambling round to bet whether you are the first or second to last in the test. "

The original body is also quite famous in the second year of high school. He always handed in blank papers in exams. He is the last to the last time. He also loves to fight and fight. With his iconic yellow hair, many people know him.