Chapter 24

Originally, if this matter were changed, I guess it would have passed by making a joke or a joke.

It happened that Chen Miaomiao was a stubborn girl, and she was still a little afraid of winning arrogance.

After hearing Yingjiao’s words, before my brain reacted, my body had already subconsciously made an action——

She turned her head and walked to the door of the classroom, and mechanically repeated aloud to the outside: “Jing Ci is on Brother Jiao’s lap, so I don’t have time to go out!”

When this sound came out, everything was quiet.

The air seemed to be frozen. Whether it was playing cards, games, or chatting, Class 7 looked like a sunflower that found the sun, and looked at Ying Jiao and Jing Ci.

Even the people in the hallway stopped and looked into the classroom of Class 7 with their heads.

After a brief silence, the Qiban bombed.

The boys slapped the table frantically and whistled and booed, while the girls screamed while clutching their chests, almost overturning the ceiling in a loud voice.

The girl holding the love letter’s face was stagnant, and then she crumpled the love letter into a ball, stuffed it into her pocket, turned and ran away quickly.

Jing Ci straightened up quickly, holding a tousled dull hair, looking at Ying Jiao in disbelief: “Are you crazy?!”

“What’s crazy?” Ying Jiao leaned back on the chair lazily, curled his lips, and said pretentiously: “I’m not doing this for you, or how can you get rid of that girl?”

“But…” Jing Ci faintly felt that something was wrong, but he was able to solve complicated math problems and had no experience with these twists and turns. He lowered his eyes unnaturally and stretched out his hand to fix his hair: “You can’t say that. .”

“It’s okay,” Ying Jiao had just taken advantage of it, and was satisfied, and said, “We two boys, what’s wrong with sitting on our laps? Isn’t this a normal thing?”

Jing Ci paused for his hand movements, raised his head and emphasized word by word: “I didn’t sit on your thigh.”

“Just to make an analogy,” Ying Jiao chuckles: “Really, it’s very normal.” He beckoned to He porridge and motioned for him to come over: “If you don’t believe me, ask He porridge?”

“Ah…hahaha,” He Zhou smiled dryly, and nodded hard under the death threat of Yingjiao: “It’s normal, it’s normal, boys, it’s normal to take off your pants and wear them together.”

Where Jing Ci had seen such a battle, he felt embarrassed at first, but now he blushed when He Zhou said this.

Ying Jiao twisted his eyebrows and looked at He Congee, dissatisfied: “Are you insignificant? What are you talking about.”

He porridge: “…”

He porridge was so angry that he was so angry that he pointed to the tip of his nose: “Am I wretched?”

For whom is he cheeky saying this? !

The river hasn’t crossed, so was in a hurry to demolish the bridge! He porridge was so angry that he flung his sleeves and left.

Ying Jiao turned to Jing Ci, and continued to flicker shamelessly: “I see it, everyone thinks it’s nothing.”

Jing Ci has never had a particularly close friend. After listening to Yingjiao’s explanation, he believed it was true. He reluctantly left those questions behind and nodded.