Chapter 80

In the huge bedroom, only the rapid gasps of the two could be heard.

The temperature in the air rose higher and higher, as if a cluster of flames was burning in it, becoming more and more prosperous.

In the warm yellow light, Jing Ci was reddened by Ying Jiao, and the most vulnerable part was in his hands.

He was soft, his eyes blurred, and he was almost fascinated, and he could only grit his teeth to keep himself silent.

Yingjiao’s slender fingers stroked his lips back and forth, and said dumbly: “Baby, call Langdian, I want to hear it.”

Jing Ci tilted his head, grabbed the bed sheet under him, and said nothing.

“Don’t listen to me?” Yingjiao’s speed increased slightly: “How did you promise me just now?”

Jing Ci snorted uncontrollably. He lowered his eyes, his long, dense eyelashes trembling. After a long while, he let go of his teeth.

“Good.” Yingjiao was satisfied, bowed his head and kissed his ear rewardingly.

Jing Ci’s ears were originally sensitive points. At this time, when he touched him, he couldn’t control it.

Win arrogantly.

Ying Jiao looked down at his hand and joked: “Jingshen, you can’t do this. What about the comprehensive development of morality, intelligence, physical education, and art?”

Jing Ci was so embarrassed that he couldn’t wait to get into the quilt.

Ying Jiao grinned, staring into his eyes, lowered his head and slowly licked his palm.

Jing Ci’s eyes widened suddenly: “You…”

“It’s very sweet.” Ying Jiao said with a sullen smile: “It seems that it is better not to let you drink Coke.”

Jing Ci almost burned in shame, and couldn’t bear it anymore, raising an arm to cover his face.

“What kind of cover? I haven’t seen anything about you.” Ying Jiao tore off his arm and gasped and said, “Did you let me go? Baby, there is no end to this today.”

Jing Ci was really afraid of his tricks, and looked at him beggingly: “Brother…”

Jing Ci had just finished getting comfortable, and his slightly narrow eyes were wet, shining with water, and people couldn’t help but want to be bullied.

“It’s useless to call you brother.” Ying Jiao was in pain, and a thin layer of sweat came out from the corner of his forehead. His gloomy eyes fell on Jing Ci’s lips, and he said solemnly: “Come here, wherever you make a mistake, you have to punish it.”

With eyes facing each other, Jing Ci understood in an instant.

His cheeks were hot and he swallowed dryly. For a long time, he fell down obediently.

Halfway through, Ying Jiao looked down at him and suddenly asked, “Baby, is it delicious?”

Jing Ci’s breath was suffocated, and his eyelids were flushed with embarrassment.

“Why don’t you speak?” Ying Jiao gently stroked his hair, tried his best to restrain the fire in his heart, stepped back slightly, and asked, “Is it delicious?”

The corners of Jing Ci’s bullied eyes were wet, and even his eyelashes were covered with mist. He breathed in confusion and did not speak anyway.