Chapter 13

Jingci is a person who must do what he says. It is too late to write notes that day, but there are some contents in Chinese that do not need notes.

During the break, he opened the Chinese essays and said to Ying arrogantly: “In the next few days, I will list the ancient texts that need to be recited this semester for you. Recitation is the easiest.”

He pointed to the book page: “Let’s start with “Pipa Xing”. Can you understand the meaning? If you don’t understand, I can tell you again. It’s easier to recite after understanding the meaning.”

Ying Jiao turned to look at him.

When it comes to studying, Jing Ci has a serious and serious expression on his face, a little teacher’s appearance, inexplicably cute.

Winning arrogant and smirk, his body turned slightly, pretending to be deaf shamelessly: “Huh? What did you say? I didn’t hear clearly.”

Two people are at the same table, and Jing Ci feels that his volume is loud enough. But the classroom in Class 7 is really noisy, and it’s possible if you don’t hear it clearly. He raised the volume and said again.

“What?” Ying Jiao frowned: “Still inaudible.”

He leaned lazily on the back of the chair and turned his ears aside: “You come over and say.”

Jing Ci didn’t move, feeling that the win was deliberate. At such a close distance and such a loud voice, he was not deaf, how could he not hear clearly.

Winning arrogantly smiled and pushed him with his knees: “Little classmate, I just said I want to repay, but now I regret it?”

Jing Ci hesitated for a moment, and moved in according to his words. To his ear, he repeated what he said just now.

The boy’s voice is slightly faint, but his timbre is very nice. While speaking, his breathing coefficient sprayed on Yingjiao’s ears.

It’s hot and itchy.

Ying Jiao turned his eyes slightly, watching his long and thick eyelashes blink gently.

The classmates around were laughing and playing, and from time to time there was excitement screaming.

There was a strong scent of osmanthus floating in the air, but Yingjiao’s nose smelled a faint, insignificant scent.

It was the fragrance of Jing Ci’s body shampoo, refreshing lemon scent.

Yingjiao subconsciously lowered his head and sniffed deeply.

After Jing Ci finished speaking, he didn’t get a response. He raised his head: “You…”

Coincidentally, was hitting Yingjiao and bowing his head.

In the next second, Jing Ci’s nose hit Ying Jiao’s lips straight.

Both of them froze for a moment.

A very light kiss, not even a kiss.

Ying Jiao touched his lips slowly and looked towards Jing Ci.

Jing Ci bounced away instantly and blushed.

“Wow, little classmate,” Ying Jiao curled his lips and whistled: “Is it so irritable?”

Jing Ci blushed and moved his body a bit, trying to make his own arrogance a little further, and apologized in embarrassment, “I’m sorry.”

Yingjiao leaned in shamelessly, leaning on his chin with one hand, and looking at Jing Ci lazily: “You said I’m sorry, I have to accept it?”