Chapter 63

Jing’s conditioned reflex wanted to ask what was hard, but in the light of the flash, he suddenly remembered that Ying Jiao had said to him that he was not allowed to change his clothes in front of Li Zhou, otherwise he would have to give him some color.

Similar context, similar sentence patterns.

Jing Cifu understood it in his heart.

He glanced at Xiao Leyue in front of him awkwardly, and walked to a small shop with a flushed face, and whispered: “You, don’t get me wrong, it’s Teacher Zhao who doesn’t worry about going out on my own, and let Brother Xiao show me the way. "

Ying Jiao raised his eyes, and Zheng Que handed him a cigarette. This time he didn’t refuse, so he took a sip, bit the cigarette and snorted: “Why didn’t he bring it himself? He also found someone… Hey, I found out, why these supernormal class teachers are so lazy.”

He didn’t want to restrict Jing Ci’s freedom, he wouldn’t care if he changed someone tonight.

But Xiao Leyue alone can’t do it.

Jing Ci likes mathematics so much, he suddenly put a person who is good at mathematics next to him, who is Geying.

Even if he knew it clearly, Jing Ci and Xiao Leyue couldn’t have anything, but he just couldn’t stand it.

Ying Jiao took a deep breath, cursed in his heart, and continued: “Be obedient, tell me what book you want to buy, I’ll buy it for you here, and now go back to the hotel.”

Jing Ci hesitated for a moment. He didn’t want to make Yingjiao unhappy, but many workbooks in Yangcheng were not available in Donghai Province.

“I…” He took the phone away from his ears, looked at the time, and negotiated with Yingjiao in a good voice: “Can I just go for fifteen minutes? I’ll go if I choose.”

Ying Jiao suddenly softened, Jing Ci is really too good. It’s not an exaggeration to yell at yourself or curse a few words for someone else tonight, but there is no Jingci.

Even in order to take care of his own feelings, he also fixed the time to go to the bookstore.

But Yingjiao still doesn’t understand what book is worth his insistence on.

He crushed the cigarette butts and threw them into the trash can. Holding a mobile phone in one hand, and reaching into his pocket to touch the candy: “What book do you want to buy? Especially important?”

Jing Ci said, “The exercise book in your hand is no longer applicable. You have to replace it with a new batch.”

Ying Jiao choked his breath, and couldn’t say anything in an instant.

Buying exercise books for myself, Jing Ci is to buy exercise books for myself…

He closed his eyes, calmed down the turbulent emotions in his heart, and said dumbly: “Okay, go. I won’t delay you. Send me a message when you arrive at the hotel.”

Jing Ci asked uncertainly: “Then are you still angry?”

“It doesn’t matter whether it’s angry or not,” Ying Jiao chuckles, glances at the three He Congee beside him, walks a little further, and finally makes a wave: “I have to follow you sooner or later anyway.”

Jing Ci’s ears are red now, his head is smoking, and he stammers: “Hang up, hang up…”

Yingjiao kissed him through the microphone: “Yeah.”