Chapter 51

The teachers in the provincial experiment knew that the scores were earlier than Jing Ci.

Teacher Liu squatted on the sofa early in the morning, staring at the phone with piercing eyes, waiting for Zhao Feng to report to him.

Finally, when it was almost eight o'clock, waited for the call.

As soon as it was connected, Mr. Liu couldn't even make a polite remark, and it was just two words: "How much?"

Zhao Feng's breathing was heavy, and he could no longer suppress the excitement in his heart. He almost roared, "226! Jing Ci took 226!"

Mr. Liu didn't pay much attention to the National Mathematical High Federation before, but since Jing Ci entered the competition class, he has learned a lot about mathematics competitions. Hearing this score, he suddenly jumped off the sofa. , Dare not say: "How much? How much do you say?"

Donghai Province is a famously weak province in competition.

Generally speaking, in the national five-university subject competition, at least three to five people from each subject in each province can be the finalists. But Donghae Province is a strange flower, and math competitions are basically a naked person every time.

The best result is that a few years ago, a girl from the provincial experiment was admitted to Tsinghua University after entering the final.

This year, although the teachers are optimistic about Jingci, they didn't report much hope for him.

After all, Jing Ci has never received systematic Olympiad training, and it can be seen from the last test that there is not much difference between him and Zhou Chao and Jiang Chong.

Unlike Mr. Liu, who is full of expectations, Zhao Feng's only requirement for Jingci in this competition is to feel the atmosphere of the competition, and then dormant for a year, and then work hard next year.

When looking at the results in the morning, Zhao Feng was blowing a cup of hot tea. Knowing Jing Ci's score, his mind was blank at first, and then he became ecstatic and lost his mind. He poured the entire cup of hot tea into his stomach in one sip, and successfully burned several large blisters in his mouth.

but! Zhao Feng doesn't feel any pain!

This blister, is it a normal blister? !

This is a blister of joy, a blister of hope!

226 Ah!

Donghae Province has never scored such a high score over the years!

There was no need to wait for official notifications, and Zhao Feng knew that Jingci's provincial team quota was stable.

Not to mention that this score is in their Donghai Province, even if it is placed in those competitive provinces, they can still enter the provincial team!

Celebrating in advance is absolutely no problem!

Jing Ci is really too proud! !

"226! It's amazing, it's amazing." Zhao Feng sighed with a big tongue, and suddenly remembered that Jing Ci was a student in Teacher Liu's class, not his at all, and suddenly said sourly: "Old Liu, you are really lucky. "

At the moment when the score was confirmed, a flower exploded in Teacher Liu's mind, and he didn't hear Zhao Feng's next words at all.

A few days ago, he was still worried about the fact that Jingci would not get points in the mathematics college entrance examination.