Chapter 47

When Jing Ci returned to the dormitory, it was just 10:40, and the lights in the dormitory hadn’t been turned off.

Li Zhou was lying on the bed with Erlang’s legs up and playing games. Hearing the movement, he turned his head and glanced: “I came back from my self-study?”

Jingci replied vaguely: “Yeah.”

“You guys are really not human beings.” Li Zhou just ended the game and put down his phone to spit out: “This way I can sit still in the classroom.” He patted his head, and suddenly he thought of something, and said: “Yes. Now, Wu Weicheng came to you before, as if he had a question for you.”

“Huh?” Jing Ci paused with his hand taking off his jacket, and then pulled the opened zipper up again: “Then I’ll go take a look.”

“Hey?!” Li Zhou wanted to stop him, telling him that he had sent a WeChat message to Wu Weicheng saying that he was back, but Jingci went so fast that he didn’t even hear it.

“How do you feel that he is a little excited today…” Li Zhou scratched his head and muttered in wonder.

Ten minutes later, Jing Ci returned. After taking the time to wash up in the water room, sat on the edge of the bed and wiped hair.

Li Zhou stretched his head over the railing and asked him, “Are you going to wait until twelve o’clock today?”

Jing Ci tilted his head to look at him: “What are you doing?”

“Eat safe and secure fruit!” Li Zhou pointed to the apple on the table, and he chuckled, “You have to wait until twelve o’clock to eat it.”

“Really?” This was the first time Jing Ci heard such a statement. He put down the towel, took out the red packaged Pingguo from his schoolbag, and held it in his palm for a closer look.

It seems to be different from other packaging.

It’s red and cute, ah, there are small bright stars on the side…

“What are you secretly laughing at yourself?” Li Zhou leaned over, looked at his face, and then at the Pingguo in his hand. He fiddled with the packing box. He was strange: “Isn’t it just an ordinary apple? Is there any coke? of?”

Jing Ci subconsciously touched his face: “Am I smiling?”

Li Zhou rolled his eyes at him, grabbed the mirror next to the bed and looked at him: “Look for yourself.”

He looked at Jing Ci’s face carefully: “Why are you in such a good mood today?”

The cancellation of the Olympiad for the college entrance examination is such a big mess, of course, it is impossible for the students in Class 7 to be ignorant. Afraid that Jingci felt uncomfortable, they all agreed not to mention it.

Li Zhou is both Jing Ci’s classmate and roommate. He spends much more time with Jing Ci than others, so he pays extra attention.

Unexpectedly, Jing Ci not only didn’t care at all, but didn’t know why he was so happy.

Jing Ci stared at the front in a daze.

In the mirror, the corners of his lips turned up slightly, his eyes were full of smiles, and he knew that he was in a good mood.

Li Zhou put down the mirror: “I see it, let me share with you any good things.”

Jing Ci looked down and carefully unpacked quiet and safe fruit: “Quickly let go of the New Year’s Day holiday.”